matrwrbstr

6 Tasks Left, Game will release after 3 weeks

6 tasks left, I bet 2-4 will be finished next week, then the other tasks will be finished after next week maybe mid, then we will have to wait a week for steam access

• Like 2

14 hours ago, matrwrbstr said:

6 tasks left, I bet 2-4 will be finished next week, then the other tasks will be finished after next week maybe mid, then we will have to wait a week for steam access

Instead of making predictions just let the devs do their work, the game will release when it does.

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

9 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

Instead of making predictions just let the devs do their work, the game will release when it does.

Instead of doping by in every thread and try to shut them down.
Go play Chivalry or something you can be a knight all you want.

Edited by ECorp
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, ECorp said:

Instead of doping by in every thread and try to shut them down.
Go play Chivalry or something you can be a knight all you want.

It's a free country, I'll drop by as often as I want. But don't start getting narky with me because I really don't care for attitude problems. Oh and learn to take criticism once in a while ??

21 hours ago, matrwrbstr said:

Your post doesnt really mean anything. No offence  but you have nothing to back this up with when things will be finished.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Worldraider said:

Your post doesnt really mean anything. No offence  but you have nothing to back this up with when things will be finished.

Prettying much what I was thinking. The only ones who know when town square will release are the devs and no one else. Gets tiresome seeing people guessing and making blind predictions

• Like 1

When is this game supposed to be released? When is the BETA supposed to be released people other than myself have waited a pretty long time and yet all we get is a development status? Lets get some concrete dates that is realistic so that way I don't have to login to this ridiculous website every week to try and find an answer. Can the developers even answer that? I'll just wait another god damn year for something to actually show up. 

3 hours ago, blackbearz said:

When is this game supposed to be released? When is the BETA supposed to be released people other than myself have waited a pretty long time and yet all we get is a development status? Lets get some concrete dates that is realistic so that way I don't have to login to this ridiculous website every week to try and find an answer. Can the developers even answer that? I'll just wait another god damn year for something to actually show up. 

It is frustrating but they have put dates on its release before and they turned out to be wrong hence why we have the tracker to give us a better idea. I do believe communication could be better but people speculating over when it will be out is pointless. There is nothing any of us can do but wait whether you like it or not but that's the name of the game. Pledging for games needs a lot of patience because of the long timescale and if you don't have that then you are probably better off not pledging and waiting until it's fully released.

On 6/9/2018 at 12:35 AM, Worldraider said:

It is frustrating but they have put dates on its release before and they turned out to be wrong hence why we have the tracker to give us a better idea. I do believe communication could be better but people speculating over when it will be out is pointless. There is nothing any of us can do but wait whether you like it or not but that's the name of the game. Pledging for games needs a lot of patience because of the long timescale and if you don't have that then you are probably better off not pledging and waiting until it's fully released.

that has been my reasoning behind not licking the tracker since day one. it takes any and all accountability off the devs to take their time on releasing it without any dates, and creating the masses to speculate on when it will be released and all that causes is frustration between people. people been saying" oh totally next week" for weeks now.

3 hours ago, Frostybeans said:

that has been my reasoning behind not licking the tracker since day one. it takes any and all accountability off the devs to take their time on releasing it without any dates, and creating the masses to speculate on when it will be released and all that causes is frustration between people. people been saying" oh totally next week" for weeks now.

The trouble is not matter how the devs go about informing us, it just never goes right. The tracker is good because you do see things are getting done ( although they can still add more if they wanted) but it doesnt give anyone a time scale or it was like before where they gave us a date and kept getting it wrong. I am at a point where Im just not bothered when it comes because it keeps changing. Im not fed up waiting, just fed up with it changing so I just go play other stuff and come back here every now and again, and you never know, one day it might be ready lol

• Like 1