Kungen

New website ?

How come the new website haven't showed up yet?

Dev post

March 3

"Liam has been getting a lot done on the new Identity website, too. You'll be seeing the launch of this new website quite soon "

April 5

"our new website will soon be launching (even before the Town Square). "

April 20

"the new Identity website is on schedule for a release just next week! "

May 4

"An all new Identity website is very, very close to release. In fact, it's so close that we're only waiting on a technology partner to finalize their end of things. "

This is the dev post about the website, we have seen a lot of delays regarding the game with different reasons. But the website? in the latest dev post it was quiet about the new website. Will the new website release before Town Square? as we see in the Trackers there's just a few task left before the Town Square release, even if the devs manage to clear 1/2 task each day. The game "should" release in 3-7 days.

The devs need to be better with the information regarding releases, even if they cannot give any date. the game have been delayed a lot, everytime the devs write someting about "its very close" or giving date and end up with delay.. This start the community to hype at first then get upset because of the delay, i think a lot of ppl can relate to this, this is not good for an community.

But we cant be all negative. A lot of us have been waiting years for this game, and now it seems that we are very close to an release. We have seen a lot of picture of artwork, an tracker and a long video gameplay and also lot of information about the game. Remember everything is almost complete on the tracker and Town Square should be released :)

I don't trust anything they say anymore until i physically see it happen, because just like the website, they will jerk you around for 3 months. how is 3 months "soon" is what i'd like to know.

If memory serves me, they said on their last delay of the Town Square that the new website was due in a week or so. I asked about a week and a half later wtf. Where is the new website? My answer was your last comment. Waiting on others to finalize their end of the deal.

And here we are a week into June. All in good time I suppose. 

You all need to understand you can't just blame the devs for issues on someone else's end. It's not John's fault that the company dealing with the payment process isn't doing a fast job or getting back to them. Sure give the devs criticism where it's needed but don't blame them for things out of their control

• Like 3

Guys, the new website is pretty much finished but until the Credit Card Company sort out their end of things, that is out of the devs hands. They waited around 3 weeks or more for anything and "John/ Paratus" is still trying to sort it out with them as yes it is only their part in which needs to be done to have the website ready to launch.

You might ask why does it matter about that CC company? Well it matters because the new website promised that their would be more payment options, for those who cannot pay using Paypal or a card. This is why it is important and well it is the company who are being slow on doing their part for the devs.

I hope this helps answer the concerns/ questions.

Regards,

LuckyDuck

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 4

2 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Guys, the new website is pretty much finished but until the Credit Card Company sort out their end of things, that is out of the devs hands. They waited around 3 weeks or more for anything and "John/ Paratus" is still trying to sort it out with them as yes it is only their part in which needs to be done to have the website ready to launch.

You might ask why does it matter about that CC company? Well it matters because the new website promised that their would be more payment options, for those who cannot pay using Paypal or a card. This is why it is important and well it is the company who are being slow on doing their part for the devs.

I hope this helps answer the concerns/ questions.

Regards,

LuckyDuck

^^

Pretty much what he said.

The new website will arrive when the CC company is finished and John has the ability to laugh the new website and once that's done along with all the tasks we'll hopefully be able to play town square.

Same old story and the only reason there would be a issue with a payment provider.
Is if they don`t have there papers in order, and that scares me if true.

They are obviously learning while doing and we are paying for there training wheels.

Edited by ECorp

46 minutes ago, ECorp said:

Same old story and the only reason there would be a issue with a payment provider.

They are obviously learning while doing and we are paying for there training wheels.

They are a new company, they are learning as they go.  This is their first game as a team.  If that scares you, then don't pledge.  But if you believe in  this game, and these Devs then show them some support!

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Cstove said:

They are a new company, they are learning as they go.  This is their first game as a team.  If that scares you, then don't pledge.  But if you believe in  this game, and these Devs then show them some support!

Don`t put word`s in my mouth what i said was.
If they don`t have the paper needed in order, giving issues with payment provider.
Then THAT scares me, try to read the entire post next time mate. 
Cheers!

Edited by ECorp
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

6 hours ago, ECorp said:

And you know this how? There is one major element missing from your accusation, proof. You are accusing the devs because you want to accuse them, these things can take time. As far as we know the fault IS with the payment provider and there is no use in spreading false accusations.

Why not just use a different company? Hundreds of payment walls that are easy as hell to implement. Well documented, fluent API's.

https://www.pay ment wall. com/en   [had to use spaces or else it was spam?]as an example.

Clearly this company is fart arsing you around and not worth the trouble - use an alternative!

Edited by Harry1

5 hours ago, dagtag said:

And you know this how? There is one major element missing from your accusation, proof. You are accusing the devs because you want to accuse them, these things can take time. As far as we know the fault IS with the payment provider and there is no use in spreading false accusations.

Not spreading anything am speculating as you can read above there is a difference.

6 hours ago, ECorp said:

Not spreading anything am speculating as you can read above there is a difference.

Again, if you were speculating that would mean you needed to say I think or something in that nature

18 hours ago, ECorp said:

the only reason there would be a issue with a payment provider.
Is if they don`t have there papers in order

This is not a speculation, it is clearly an accusation.

Will you guys just knock it off already? I've noticed there's been one or two posts where people are kicking off. This isn't what the forums are here for, if you can't have a peaceful discussion and have to keep arguing then take it to private messaging, getting a bit tired of getting email notifications from identity only to find it's people bickering yet again.

Edited by Preston_bodhi_343

1 hour ago, dagtag said:

Again, if you were speculating that would mean you needed to say I think or something in that nature

This is not a speculation, it is clearly an accusation.

20 hours ago, ECorp said:

Learn to read man.

On 6/7/2018 at 5:19 PM, ECorp said:

Don`t put word`s in my mouth what i said was.
If they don`t have the paper needed in order, giving issues with payment provider.
Then THAT scares me, try to read the entire post next time mate. 
Cheers!

On 6/7/2018 at 6:15 PM, matrwrbstr said:

He did that with many people before, 

On 6/7/2018 at 7:08 PM, dagtag said:

Guys Can we all just get along. Pretty soon we are finally gonna ab e able to play the town square. I have been quiet on the forums for a little while but it is time for me to come back. We must all do the same and come together to keep supporting and pushing the devs.

7 hours ago, TPlays said:

Guys Can we all just get along. Pretty soon we are finally gonna ab e able to play the town square. I have been quiet on the forums for a little while but it is time for me to come back. We must all do the same and come together to keep supporting and pushing the devs.

I've tried getting people to play nicely before, needs to be enforced that if you can't get along with people then they get a warning for being aggressive and/ or antisocial.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Preston_bodhi_343 said:

I've tried getting people to play nicely before, needs to be enforced that if you can't get along with people then they get a warning for being aggressive and/ or antisocial.

I also have been more quiet on this forums because I feel there are to many negative and aggressive topics towards Identity.

I was going to comment on this topic with a lot of text  but then again some nay saier will pitch in defend their point. Too many toxic people on this forums for my taste. Me signing off until Forums are a place where we all come along and can discuss the game without demanding stuff.

4 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

I also have been more quiet on this forums because I feel there are to many negative and aggressive topics towards Identity.

I was going to comment on this topic with a lot of text  but then again some nay saier will pitch in defend their point. Too many toxic people on this forums for my taste. Me signing off until Forums are a place where we all come along and can discuss the game without demanding stuff.

I don't think it's a case of too many toxic people as I've had the pleasure of meeting many a great people on this forum. I think the issue is that the toxic people who do show up don't always get dealt with as they should be I.e. this post with one or two people bickering and another separate post where the sake happened.

People need to learn to get along or just don't say anything at all.

I believe this forum needs a bit more heavyhanded moderation. Having a topic to discuss concerns is fine, but these conversations tend to devolve into both parties almost personally attacking each other, rather than a civil chat. I'd help moderate but alas the applications for moderation was closed before I got here. u .u

On ‎10‎/‎06‎/‎2018 at 3:13 AM, TPlays said:

look, I might have come over a little harsh in my comment(I agree it wasn't the best approach) but these forums get more hateful the more time passes by, some people cant be reasoned with and shouldn't give the devs such a hard time.

7 hours ago, dagtag said:

look, I might have come over a little harsh in my comment(I agree it wasn't the best approach) but these forums get more hateful the more time passes by, some people cant be reasoned with and shouldn't give the devs such a hard time.

I do understand this my friend. I Know what you are feeling. See you in the TownSquare!!!

I also can not use paypal maybe thats because i was in the court and fighted about 3 years to finally get my money from the paypal account so they dont like me anymore, just because i fight for my rights