SirPablo

It's Community FORUM Right ? Why They delete my TOPIC?

I have do an question... many people said that im right... and after they delete my topic because im SCAMMED ? OMG ? REALLY ?

By the looks of it you don't want people to answer your questions but rather have them believe it will never come out. By posting these things like "what excuse will they find to delay this time" you seem to believe you were scammed, I can assure you that you were not scammed and that after the tracker is in the greens and the new website is out the first module will release.

(By posting these things like "what excuse will they find to delay this time" you seem to believe you were scammed) ??  REALLY ???

Is or not an community forum where people can say what they think ? 

49 minutes ago, SirPablo said:

Is or not an community forum where people can say what they think ? 

This is a forum hosted by a company, who does game creation... not a community forum. Freedom of speech is as possible as the mods and the owners of Asylum will allow you! Reed the rules of the forum and stop flaming the guys who did their job.

What you do is inciting the community... so stop wondering your thread was deleted ^^

Edited by NRXPsYcHo

Im not scammed, or flaming the guys, i just say the true in the deleted topic, i waiting this game so much like you or others i have pay for it 7 month ago i support it... the right thing was to explain or answer my question not delete it ! I have asked what will be after development task ? development website or another things... ! just this...

10 hours ago, SirPablo said:

I have asked what will be after development task ? development website or another things... ! just this...

After the development tasks are completed, the game will be submitted to Steam. It should take 1 week (estimated) for the first module to release after that.

Edited by Sheeran

Just to make it clear, what I said in my comment I wasn't blaming anyone I was just speculating what I thought and assuring you all will come in due time (the quote found in the first post was mine).

On 6/7/2018 at 4:26 PM, SirPablo said:

Im not scammed, or flaming the guys, i just say the true in the deleted topic, i waiting this game so much like you or others i have pay for it 7 month ago i support it... the right thing was to explain or answer my question not delete it ! I have asked what will be after development task ? development website or another things... ! just this...

No you're just another whiner looking to get noticed and trying to make out your being scammed. Oh boo hoo you pledged 7 months ago, come back when you've been pledged for years like most people here, oh wait...

I have to agree you're just trying to incite people turning away from this project and it won't work. But if a post gets deleted then there's a good reason why.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

There are often reasons why a decision is made by a moderator or administrator that may be unclear to outside-parties, and off-topic discussion about an admin or moderator decision may be disruptive to a conversation. We politely ask that you trust and respect decisions made by staff. If you have an issue with a specific staff member, please report the matter to Beach_Ball.