Sign in to follow this  
Newb

"Stepping on" drugs

It would be cool to be able to buy pure drugs and use additives to increase the amount of drugs (while weakening them a bit). This is one way a lowbie noob criminal can make money to get started. Maybe it could be a good way for a newbie to skill up, too.

41 minutes ago, Newb said:

It would be cool to be able to buy pure drugs and use additives to increase the amount of drugs (while weakening them a bit). This is one way a lowbie noob criminal can make money to get started. Maybe it could be a good way for a newbie to skill up, too.

I hope there will be like a quality system for The drugs.  Like when I used to play santosRP the more you cooked meth the More your level would go up and the quality would get better.  Low-medium-High quality

Edited by Cstove

59 minutes ago, Cstove said:

I hope there will be like a quality system for The drugs.  Like when I used to play santosRP the more you cooked meth the More your level would go up and the quality would get better.  Low-medium-High quality

Oh yes, I miss SantosRP, what happened to it??

1 minute ago, DetectiveBulletstorm said:

Oh yes, I miss SantosRP, what happened to it??

Idk it just sorta died off, it’s back now with a new name, but I haven’t played in like 6 months.

Just now, Cstove said:

Idk it just sorta died off, it’s back now with a new name, but I haven’t played in like 6 months.

New name?

It would be a decent idea for individuals to increase the quality of their narcotic substance based on their in-game level in either alchemy or chemistry.

• Like 1

Well in this case I mean you could say... buy some pure cocaine, cut it with baby laxatives and end up with twice as much but also only half as pure. This is how it is done in RL.