bukkityt

People's opinion of Town Square gameplay

Hi!

In advance, this should not be hate speech.

When the Town Square gameplay was announced, most people were very happy about it but when it was presented most of them were not happy at all, yes I understand that most of it was not perfect but you just have to be happy with what you see, that's me also noticed the gameplay trailer with the drug production and I do not want to understand somehow why people just always have to chop on it this and that is wrong.
Guys it's a fucking alpha since you're just happy with what you see and you're done, give your critique and that's it.

As I said it should not be hate speech and also people who feel addressed it is not meant to be bad but I just wanted to write something about it.
(And sorry for the bad english was written with google translator: D)

~ BukkitYT

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, bukkityt said:

Hi!

In advance, this should not be hate speech.

When the Town Square gameplay was announced, most people were very happy about it but when it was presented most of them were not happy at all, yes I understand that most of it was not perfect but you just have to be happy with what you see, that's me also noticed the gameplay trailer with the drug production and I do not want to understand somehow why people just always have to chop on it this and that is wrong.
Guys it's a fucking alpha since you're just happy with what you see and you're done, give your critique and that's it.

As I said it should not be hate speech and also people who feel addressed it is not meant to be bad but I just wanted to write something about it.
(And sorry for the bad english was written with google translator: D)

~ BukkitYT

Nice explanation, thank you.

• Like 1