DeathcLock

Recommendation to being mugged

So for example Player 1 is being mugged or detained

Player 2 is forced to either put their hands up or not

now basically if the player that aims the gun comes up too close, you can "slap" his gun away,

basically give him a short animation of a gun sway to the left or something of the sort.
and that will give you a small advantage to either run away or pull out your gun

the way to counter that would be to make him turn around before you approach him

I think this will make cops and muggers have to approach more seriously and realisticly to detaining

Edited by DeathcLock
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, DeathcLock said:

So for example Player 1 is being mugged or detained

Player 2 is forced to either put their hands up or not

now basically if the player that aims the gun comes up too close, you can "slap" his gun away,

basically give him a short animation of a gun sway to the left or something of the sort.
and that will give you a small advantage to either run away or pull out your gun

the way to counter that would be to make him turn around before you approach him

I think this will make cops and muggers have to approach more seriously and realisticly to detaining

Cool idea! Maybe the devs will consider it in the future.

• Like 1

I dont like this idea for the reason that the advantages against criminals are already very high, the stress system basically makes bullets bounce off you so i wouldnt be worried. if they didnt have the stress system id think that would be very cool.

43 minutes ago, WickedJ3ster said:

I dont like this idea for the reason that the advantages against criminals are already very high, the stress system basically makes bullets bounce off you so i wouldnt be worried. if they didnt have the stress system id think that would be very cool.

Bullets do not "bounce off", no random executions are all which is prevented.

This isnt an unbalanced and completly from the real life distanced game, so forget this op feature against criminals. It all comes down of the players skill in the end of the day. The stress system makes an encounter between 2 people realistic and most important FAIR. The thing which determires now who lives and who dies is the players SKILL to AIM.

Dont forget my quote: "Your skills determies if you can beat the stress system or not"

Edited by SunDiego

33 minutes ago, SunDiego said:

This isnt an unbalanced and completly from the real life distanced game, so forget this op feature against criminals. It all comes down of the players skill in the end of the day. The stress system makes an encounter between 2 people realistic and most important FAIR. The thing which determires now who lives and who dies is the players SKILL to AIM.

Dont forget my quote: "Your skills determies if you can beat the stress system or not"

You dont even know what your own line is xD

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, SunDiego said:

Get it right "The stress system can't shut me down, my skill is greater."

Edited by MichaelPayne
  • Like 2

Wait how does the stress system make it realistic to real world? lol i dont remember people who are calm getting shot and being like oh yeah hey this totally didnt go through my body the same way because the guy wasnt holding a gun at me for 10 seconds, and yeah the skill is after shooting someone getting away from the cops because they already make so your instant wanted and it doesnt matter if you aim because the damage reduction is massive for them until they finally pull out a gun your stress is max and they pop you once or twice and your a goner.

Edited by WickedJ3ster

1 hour ago, WickedJ3ster said:

Wait how does the stress system make it realistic to real world? lol i dont remember people who are calm getting shot and being like oh yeah hey this totally didnt go through my body the same way because the guy wasnt holding a gun at me for 10 seconds, and yeah the skill is after shooting someone getting away from the cops because they already make so your instant wanted and it doesnt matter if you aim because the damage reduction is massive for them until they finally pull out a gun your stress is max and they pop you once or twice and your a goner.

The stress system isn’t to make it realistic, but to instead help prevent and limit RDM and griefing.

20 minutes ago, WickedJ3ster said:

i get that but, that should be something managed by the police and the players.

No cause police could rdm too.

Yeah okay? but then other police stop them, and if your next going to say well what if a bunch of police gather together and start shooting people then the stress system doesnt fix that the police have such a chokehold and advantage everyones pretty much just screwed at that point perhaps instead trying to fix the criminals fix the police first it doesnt take much for a cop to go get his weapons start pointing them at people and then open fire but can a cop go instant wanted? no in fact hes probably gonna get off scot free thats broken.

Edited by WickedJ3ster

7 minutes ago, WickedJ3ster said:

Yeah okay? but then other police stop them, and if your next going to say well what if a bunch of police gather together and start shooting people then the stress system doesnt fix that the police have such a chokehold and advantage everyones pretty much just screwed at that point perhaps instead trying to fix the criminals fix the police first it doesnt take much for a cop to go get his weapons start pointing them at people and then open fire but can a cop go instant wanted? no in fact hes probably gonna get off scot free thats broken.

I don’t even get why your arguing this so much, if you don’t like the stress system then just play on a private server that has it turned off.

i dont know, i just dont like the idea in general im not sure if it really accomplishes anything like the new deals that the president layed out during the great depression. lol!

Edited by WickedJ3ster

Anyway yeah the slap gun thing sounds like a cool thing in theory, id def like to see it on stressless servers.

On 5.6.2018 at 11:32 PM, WickedJ3ster said:

Anyway yeah the slap gun thing sounds like a cool thing in theory, id def like to see it on stressless servers.

yeah like mine, would definitely give you a last-resort attempt