Sign in to follow this  
sshers1

Forum Name And User name

My question is,

I have my 'Forum name' than my Pledge name , I can't seem how to edit the names.

I kinda sort have grown out of the names?..... if you get my drift , i backed this game awhile ago and now all my other screen names in other games are something different so id like to change this to something similar and i don't see how to change the 'pledge name' and the 'forum name' also.

( i am guessing that is what you would call it though a pledge name as it is completely separate from the forum )

Thanks.

10 minutes ago, sjsj1013 said:

My question is,

I have my 'Forum name' than my Pledge name , I can't seem how to edit the names.

I kinda sort have grown out of the names?..... if you get my drift , i backed this game awhile ago and now all my other screen names in other games are something different so id like to change this to something similar and i don't see how to change the 'pledge name' and the 'forum name' also.

( i am guessing that is what you would call it though a pledge name as it is completely separate from the forum )

Thanks.

Hey @sjsj1013

I will get @Beach_Ball to sort this out but please can you give us the name/ usernames you would like it changed too + Beach ball may ask for additional information for security of the store account username.

Regards,

LuckyDuck

• Like 1

Hello sjsj1013! I sent a message to your inbox detailing how you can go about changing your usernames! Message me back when you get the chance!

Sign in to follow this