Sign in to follow this  

I'd basically like to suggest a map area that will be an Academy like with spaces for lectures, etc and also have dorms to live in that area, that way the students attending to the academy could optionally live in the academy

• Like 3

As someone who is eternally interested in university type life, I have to agree with this suggestion. Player-run campuses and classes would be one of the sweetest features ever. Could turn this game into a mini-school for some! ; u;

57 minutes ago, ShiEksdee said:

As someone who is eternally interested in university type life, I have to agree with this suggestion. Player-run campuses and classes would be one of the sweetest features ever. Could turn this game into a mini-school for some! ; u;

just imagine the extent private server could use the university area

you could learn actual things like psychology or math or whatever you ever really needed in real life

also with full modding you'd be able to take this to a completely different level, imagine having schedules and stuff ingame

1 hour ago, DeathcLock said:

I'd basically like to suggest a map area that will be an Academy like with spaces for lectures, etc and also have dorms to live in that area, that way the students attending to the academy could optionally live in the academy

1 hour ago, ShiEksdee said:

There are universities already, they are mainly for RP purposes also.

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

There are universities already, they are mainly for RP purposes also.

yeah the main part of my suggestion is the dorm part, cause i mean its a thing i'd like my private community to have, basically students getting dorms if accepted

1 minute ago, DeathcLock said:

yeah the main part of my suggestion is the dorm part, cause i mean its a thing i'd like my private community to have, basically students getting dorms if accepted

Could be something, but I know it won't be a thing at release.

This would be awesome, especially if someone role-playing as a professor could help others with real-life homework questions lol.