Sign in to follow this  
Cstove

More Identity Insiders

I know how incredibly busy you guys are right now trying to finish TS and get the new site out asap.  However I feel doing more Identity insiders would be very beneficial to the whole community, and to bringing in new members!  Create more insiders that go into detail on certain features and mechanics of the game, and maybe more game play insiders like the housing one, that show something specific in detail.  The TS live stream last week was awesome, and was just what we needed for re-assurance.  So doing Identity insiders maybe once every couple of months would be great for the community! @Beach_Ball @Motown @Paratus

• Like 1

Just now, Anonymous_Citizen said:

I would add a reaction, but I'm out of today's limits. Great idea, xD

thank you!

1 hour ago, Cstove said:

I know how incredibly busy you guys are right now trying to finish TS and get the new site out asap.  However I feel doing more Identity insiders would be very beneficial to the whole community, and to bringing in new members!  Create more insiders that go into detail on certain features and mechanics of the game, and maybe more game play insiders like the housing one, that show something specific in detail.  The TS live stream last week was awesome, and was just what we needed for re-assurance.  So doing Identity insiders maybe once every couple of months would be great for the community! @Beach_Ball @Motown @Paratus

They plan to on the new website.

• Like 1

You really should do a write up insider on the stress system that goes in depth to explain it, because a lot of people are confused about it and are always asking questions about it. @Paratus