Tumbly

Could my friend have something similar to the ellen show?

So let's say I convert an apartment into a set for the show and work as a camera man, streaming what she does on stage as if I'm a camera man. This would be streamed through youtube/twitch. Could users tune in using their televisions? (I'm honestly not sure how the televisions work)

Just now, Tumbly said:

So let's say I convert an apartment into a set for the show and work as a camera man, streaming what she does on stage as if I'm a camera man. This would be streamed through youtube/twitch. Could users tune in using their televisions? (I'm honestly not sure how the televisions work)

Unfortunately there won't be working live cameras as they are too much to network and could cause huge performance issues. 

2 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Unfortunately there won't be working live cameras as they are too much to network and could cause huge performance issues. 

I mean if I was using a screen recorder, someone said you could watch live streams on televisions, is this not correct?

1 minute ago, Tumbly said:

I mean if I was using a screen recorder, someone said you could watch live streams on televisions, is this not correct?

My bad! Yes, twitch streams and youtube videos will be embedded in the game, so this would work.

• Like 1

Just now, HairyGrenade said:

My bad! Yes, twitch streams and youtube videos will be embedded in the game, so this would work.

Awesome, thank you for the confirmation!