Nicowars

Looking For Private Military Group

Hey, looking for a private military group. PM me if interested.

Edited by Nicowars

Military groups will not be a big thing in the game nor will they be a thing at all. You have to remember this won't be Altis Life or Taki. If your looking to join a gang go to initiation and find a gang you like and join. That's as close your gonna get to a PMG/PMC

Edited by Short
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Short said:

Military groups will not be a big thing in the game nor will they be a thing. You have to remember this wont be Altis Life or Taki. IF your looking to join a gang go to initiation and find a gang you like and join. That's as close your gonna get to a PMG/PMC

Someone could start a private military, but it wouldn’t be official, you could label it under as a gang.  But it will be hard for these PMCs to work as obtaining all the guns necessary for one would take a long time.

On 6/1/2018 at 9:01 AM, Cstove said:

Someone could start a private military, but it wouldn’t be official, you could label it under as a gang.  But it will be hard for these PMCs to work as obtaining all the guns necessary for one would take a long time.

Yes I realise this, But I don't think many people would hire these PMCs as the police department will have more than enough officers and most high en businesses will have their own security. These PMCs will only serve as a vigilanty group. This will only happen if the Police Department sees them as a vigilanty group. If not they will be considered terrorists or gang affiliates. Either way this idea of a PMC with the game mechanics will be very hard to do. I completely aggree with your statement, they will all need to get Firearms license, and get an open and conceal carry permit.