Aerotactics

*You would see this profile posted on social media*

Christopher Sharpe

Age 30

Lives in California

I'm Moving! Posted on 5/30 at 10:48 p.m.

The times almost come! I'm packing my bags and getting ready to move to Town Square. Flights will be leaving, probably around June 13th I hope. I'm looking forward to my new apartment there. I hope I beat the rush. That hotel is going to be fucking PACKED!

Edited by Aerotactics

Larry Gerhardt

Age 34

Lives in Florida

Starting a new life! Posted on 5/31 at 1:03 a.m.

Hey buddy! Looks like we are heading to the same place. The Town Square seems like the best place to move and start a new life. I definitely know I'm making the right decision now that I found out my old fishing buddy is moving there too. Looking forward to having some fun in this new town.

Edited by Larry_Sherman

RE: Starting a new life! Posted on 5/30 at 11:15 p.m. 
Hey Larry! You're moving there too?! Wow! At least there will be someone there I know. I can't wait to start fresh. The hype is real!

*Christopher and Larry are Friends*

The Gatekeeper 

Age 54

Lives in Massena, NY

STILL NEW TO THIS INTERNET Posted on 6/1 at 1:07 am

Still new to this internet stuff. About to head out to the store and grab some cigarettes. Bikes running good. Needs new back brakes though. The government's probobly spying on us right now as I type this, Fuck you!

Edited by Micky_Tohmpson

Zoey 'Zoe' McKenzie

Age 21

Lives in Los Angeles, CA.

Graduation day! Posted on 18/10 at 07:39

Finally graduated from the police academy! Next stop is Identity Island for my first day on the job. So excited!

Edited by Norway174
  • Like 1

Zomaka Bildo

Age 27

First day at the MC club! Posted on 10/19/2018 at 5:25 PM

I am really excited to meet my new brothers! Hopefully they are feeling the same.

Edited by Zomaka

James Torelli

Lives in Newark, NJ

Ready to help! Posted on 10/20 at 12:43 a.m.

I just got my Private Investigation license today, but I'll have to get another one once I move to Town Square. My distant family requires assistance down on Identidad Island, so I'll make sure the experience is fun, but also provides plenty of work. I'll be sure to pack a blue Hawaiian shirt and my Honda CRX into a nifty little suitcase.

Edited by subway244

Damien Malik

Lives in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, New York

Posted on 11/11 at 5:06 A.M.

I shall be departing from New York in order to arrive within Identity Island on December 1, 2018 for the purposes of continuing my career as a defense attorney within The United States of America. It seems that the demand for Lawyers are minuscule within New York. Thus, it is time to seek an alternative location to conduct such business.

Jeru Jones

Age 27

Lives in Bronx, New York

Posted on 11/11 at 5:11AM

I put two pigs in the oven, family. I ain't gonna be in New York any longer. Don't ask 'bout my where-abouts 'cause I ain't in this city any more.

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

Dimitri Tsarnov

Age 41

Lives in Moscow, Russia

Posted on 11/11 at 5:13 A.M.

Ever since the collapse of The Soviet Union, my purpose within these revisionist lands have been meaningless. I would rather have a bullet in my head than to serve this traitorous government. I have resigned from my duties within the "SVR-RF" as a former agent of the K.G.B. My skills and abilities will be put to better use.

I will be leaving the motherland on December 1, 2019.