Killerbotawsome

GAMEPLAY STREAM TOPIC :)

2 hours ago, DeWaldo89 said:

Looked fantastic, really glad to finally see it. I'd assume that the reason the Dev's ignored chat for the most part was to stop the stream getting derailed and sidetracked which IMO was probably purely necessary...

I hope that the gameplay and future content quells some of the doubters and reassures anyone on the fence. The content looked incredible and detailed. The graffiti leak, in addition to all the other stuff, chess, movies, tattoos, etc for instance just highlights the level of attention the Dev's have and justifies the development time/delays IMO.

Can't wait for release. Any chance you wanna give me Dev access in the meantime ??

Seriously outstanding work...

I was extremely doubtful but then Paratus put me on the fence. Yesterdays stream sold it for me.

• Like 1

Just now, JoelKeys said:

I was extremely doubtful but then Paratus put me on the fence. Yesterdays stream sold it for me.

I was hopeful, but probably in a similar position myself!

Omg this looks incredible well done to the asylum team your doing a fantastic job with this game. Can not wait to play soon hope it don't take long now guys. 

I thought it looked great but I dont want to spend too much time in the TS or the other modules as its more fun to not have seen everything. I am looking forward to see the actual game map and world though.

28 minutes ago, Worldraider said:

I thought it looked great but I dont want to spend too much time in the TS or the other modules as its more fun to not have seen everything. I am looking forward to see the actual game map and world though.

I mean the modules will give you a taste of how certain features of identity will work.