Killerbotawsome

GAMEPLAY STREAM TOPIC :)

I am now afraid we might not be able to jump.

Please, let us be free... let us see the jumping animation...

Stream was awesome and the chat was full of brainless idiots but  thats normal.  

Cant wait to play! 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Well i'm glad there's not going to be any bunny hopping :D  

At least I wish for it.  

All in all i think the enviorment looks good.
They had the core down no doubt about that.
I like the fact that we saw it worked in multiplayer.

No jump, well am sure they will add that so no sweet.
They ignored the chat totally today a bit rude if you ask me.

Seem they had a bug as well where the shirt did not load.
Both had no shirts so we know clothes are bugged.

But to be harsh you can walk around Town Square in 1 minute.
3 Years for this? There better be some solid back end stuff here that is all am saying.
Also we had no real in-game sound that was disappointing IMO. 

Also i think they need to learn to prepare better 1 and 45 minutes late.
Seems they are always running around like chickens in these situations.

Anyways glad we finaly can see some REAL progress and content.
Lets hope it continues and we are not back to the prop streams.

Edited by ECorp

I had a good time waiting for the reveal. I was being a clown in the chat. It was the only way I could enjoy the situation.

I really wanna see some more tables...

It's amusing to me how much people wanted me to jump. You can jump, but I just never even thought to do it given that I was running on a flat surface the entire time. 

Once I turned off the PC and walked out into the main work room I heard about the jump spam requests!

• Like 9

I was quite impressed with the town square. Obviously there were some bugs with the clothing and I think the shaders need work but the graphics were pretty solid especially for a what is basically a pre-alpha build . Some people are disappointed but I didn't expect it to be polished. Maybe im more impressed because i've only been waiting around a year, not 3. But overall, it was larger than I expected compare to the concept art and it exceeded what I was expecting. Looks like a solid foundation to build the game on. Great work devs even if it did need to be pushed back :D

Edited by BreadlyHovis
Misspelling
  • Like 3

Best part was hearing him say "see my moose cursor" imo. Gameplay was great too Kappa

I tuned in at the last hour or so of the stream, then went to eat and came back in time for the gameplay preview. I haven't been waiting as long as others, I check the task list every day or every other day but the gameplay preview was worth the watch. I know it was late for majority of people as the stream had started before I watched, but I was hoping for a little bit more of a preview (but I am glad there was one). The graphics looked amazing and the level of detail put into certain visuals was really neat as well. The interactions that this game will allow, for example the small fan being turned on and hearing it while it was on, will be really great for people who Role-Play and stream their Role-Plays. :) All in all, I am satisfied and cannot wait!

• Like 1

Looked fantastic, really glad to finally see it. I'd assume that the reason the Dev's ignored chat for the most part was to stop the stream getting derailed and sidetracked which IMO was probably purely necessary...

I hope that the gameplay and future content quells some of the doubters and reassures anyone on the fence. The content looked incredible and detailed. The graffiti leak, in addition to all the other stuff, chess, movies, tattoos, etc for instance just highlights the level of attention the Dev's have and justifies the development time/delays IMO.

Can't wait for release. Any chance you wanna give me Dev access in the meantime ??

Seriously outstanding work...

• Like 3