SunDiego

total gangs and members per server capacity

Since there is no official limit for gangs and members yet, i would like to make a suggestion. I personally think it´s important to have a balance in the server. It shouldnt be able to have unlimited gangs / members per server.What i mean by that, is there shouldnt be able to be 100 or even more people in one gang and 100 gangs possibly per server. There should be a limit per server.

Something like this: 5 Gangs per server and 10 members per gang. This would make the criminal more balanced in opposite to the police. The police should of course then also have a limit to join per server at the same time. If there will be 50 criminals, then a bit more, maybe 70 max limit for police officers. This is important to find a right balance between these 2 things. Otherwise the game will turn into GTA (which we dont wanna have 24/7).

Edited by SunDiego

I disagree with this. There’s so many different jobs and ways to make money in Identity, I think you’re over estimating on how many people wanna play as gang members. There shouldn’t be this much limitation and restriction on them.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Cstove said:

I disagree with this. There’s so many different jobs and ways to make money in Identity, I think you’re over estimating on how many people wanna play as gang members. There shouldn’t be this much limitation and restriction on them.

What about all these gangs with 100+ members?

13 minutes ago, SunDiego said:

What about all these gangs with 100+ members?

Everyone’s not gonna be on one server, you need to realize that. And everyone who’s in a gang won’t all be on at the same time.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Cstove said:

Everyone’s not gonna be on one server, you need to realize that. And everyone who’s in a gang won’t all be on at the same time.

Agreed, as well as there are gangs that might be unofficial and those 100+ groups will, as Cstove said, be spread across many servers. You shouldn't put a limit on someones expansion/growth. That would go against the definition of rp freedom for Identity. If you want to do something like this, make your own server 

27 minutes ago, Jason_Bourne said:

Agreed, as well as there are gangs that might be unofficial and those 100+ groups will, as Cstove said, be spread across many servers. You shouldn't put a limit on someones expansion/growth. That would go against the definition of rp freedom for Identity. If you want to do something like this, make your own server 

Well have fun playing as a civilian then. Youll get gunned down the second you leave your house. Dont believe me? Wait till the game is out and play.

2 hours ago, SunDiego said:

Well have fun playing as a civilian then. Youll get gunned down the second you leave your house. Dont believe me? Wait till the game is out and play.

Have you ever heard of Identity? A MMO RPG. It's called rp and based on real life. So if you've heard of such a game, well this is what it is. This isn't some GTA 5 rip off kid. This is roleplaying to the max. If you even have the slightest thought of what you said, than you best be packing your bags, because this game isn't all gangs and killing.

Also, on a side note, you best be watching your back as you made enemies with the Morettiand BDE and their allies. I'm part of the BDE and so you better heed your own advice. 

Edited by Jason_Bourne
  • Like 3