yakir77

Survey: What do you think about the development of the model in the last period?

Survey: What do you think about the development of the model in the last period...  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Survey: What do you think about the development of the model in the last period??

• disappointment
    • Likely
    • very impressive

It didnt even get updatet it says last updatet 3 days ago. That means the module could be finnished but we dont know yet.

20 minutes ago, SunDiego said:

It didnt even get updatet it says last updatet 3 days ago. That means the module could be finnished but we dont know yet.

Think it means more that they have not progressed enough so they are afraid of updating it.

15 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

Think it means more that they have not progressed enough so they are afraid of updating it.

They did not start on the last task ether witch is a bit worrying.
Did they lose a programmer?

2 hours ago, SunDiego said:

Lol, like they finished 15 tasks this weekend and did not bother to update the tracker.
Yhea that makes sense.

4 hours ago, SunDiego said:

If they finished it, then they would release it and not be streaming a tiny part of it today. Common sense mate

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Jason_Bourne said:

If they finished it, then they would release it and not be streaming a tiny part of it today. Common sense mate

Maybe theyre planning a suprise. Cant think of that?

I'm very impressed! I haven't seen this much progress in months! They usually don't work on the weekends, although I am concerned about Monday's lack of an update. Perhaps something happened? Either way, it's too small of a thing to worry me.

6 hours ago, SunDiego said:

No.

5 hours ago, MariusG69 said:

I think John forget to update it, he was working really hard and late last night to get everything ready for the stream today.

5 hours ago, ECorp said:

They did not start on the last task ether witch is a bit worrying.
Did they lose a programmer?

They did not lose a programmer. 

5 hours ago, BreadlyHovis said:

They'll post a message of a release date of 24th September or something :D

There not gonna have a release date, TS comes out when all tasks are complete and steam approves the game.

6 minutes ago, Cstove said:

There not gonna have a release date, TS comes out when all tasks are complete and steam approves the game.

Oh I know I was joking because they kept pushing back the release :D

3 hours ago, SunDiego said:

Maybe theyre planning a suprise. Cant think of that?

No. Because that is illogical and stupid if that ever happened. We've been waiting for the game for some time now, so I don't think its going to be some stupid "surprise" kid...Something called common sense, search it up!

17 minutes ago, Jason_Bourne said:

No. Because that is illogical and stupid if that ever happened. We've been waiting for the game for some time now, so I don't think its going to be some stupid "surprise" kid...Something called common sense, search it up!

I am going to piss myself if it does end up being a surprise :D

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Cstove said:

I think John forget to update it, he was working really hard and late last night to get everything ready for the stream today.

Yeah, you just forget to update it for 5 days... when it's stated it should be updated every day.

Just a quick post to say my opinion has changed now since the gameplay stream, anyone else more positive?

• Like 4

The thing about th tracker is that they never work on weekends. So we have 3 unexcused days. However, we still have the rest of today, so technically two days. The stream took up one of the days, so we only have one day that was not treated properly. He's done that before, so really, it's not as bad as it seems.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 5/29/2018 at 10:00 AM, Cstove said:

"working really hard and late last night" really? late? i was told by plenty of people here that they only work mon-fri set hours due to the building they work in having set hours. i guess if he worked late he could of updated it? thought they didn't take the work home?

1 hour ago, Frostybeans said:

"working really hard and late last night" really? late? i was told by plenty of people here that they only work mon-fri set hours due to the building they work in having set hours. i guess if he worked late he could of updated it? thought they didn't take the work home?

They usually work 9-5, but Monday a bunch of devs stayed late.  And the tracker is updated now so why do u still care ?