Sign in to follow this  
Bosspeterson

S.W.A.T

Im thinking about pursuing the S.W.A.T role and i want to know will the Swat be Open to join at the same time the law enforcement open?

There will be a progression system in the police force so maybe at some point, you unlock the ability to become S.W.A.T but the thing is you can only be the swat on calls that need them like bank robberies and the way you become it is when the SWAT truck spawns and you can gear up. At least that's what I remember reading somewhere on the forums

Edited by Killerbotawsome
Applying more information

On 5/28/2018 at 4:13 PM, Killerbotawsome said:

There will be a progression system in the police force so maybe at some point, you unlock the ability to become S.W.A.T but the thing is you can only be the swat on calls that need them like bank robberies and the way you become it is when the SWAT truck spawns and you can gear up. At least that's what I remember reading somewhere on the forums

Yes. You can become SWAT by progressing through the police career.

Hello guys, certainly this is my particular focus, follow some tactical operational or investigative career. I was in the Navy and I have real experience. I'm going to find some more targeted topic.