Sign in to follow this  
Komaric

Requesting refund

Paypal doesn't display the transaction, but does display ones before and after the purchase date. (I can supply proof if you would like) I have checked, it's the same account. 

I can also supply my Receipt ID. email addresss, etc

• Thanks 1

Hey Komaric,

That's quite bizarre! Would you be able to send me a personal message with a few things? The receipt ID you mentioned along with the email address you use to sign into paypal would be helpful. If you got an email confirming the transaction with the Transaction ID, this would also help us a great deal in verifying the purchase. Really, any information that can help prove that you are the one who made the transaction would be most appreciated (even small things like the date purchased, how much you pledged, etc.)

I'll pass the info along to the one in charge of paypal-related inquires and we'll see what we can do. I would also suggest contacting paypal to notify them of the missing transaction. It's not good that details about one of your transactions has gone missing all of a sudden! D: I hope they can fix things on their end.

Sign in to follow this