BraydenSlayer

Optimization

Does anyone know if they will be optimizing Town Square before the tasks are finished and they release it, or after the module comes out?

Edited by BraydenSlayer

Hopefully its already optimized i dont think they are gonna release something that is not optimized 

I agree with @Abdelrani. However, I believe they will update TS with more stuff following release (tiny stuff). Keep in mind, I am severely uninformed in this area, so I do not know for sure. @LuckyDuck can confirm/debunk this.

Edited by subway244

5 hours ago, subway244 said:

I agree with @Abdelrani. However, I believe they will update TS with more stuff following release (tiny stuff). Keep in mind, I am severely uninformed in this area, so I do not know for sure. @LuckyDuck can confirm/debunk this.

John plans on adding in the gun range and the tattoo parlor shortly after the release of TS.

5 hours ago, Cstove said:

John plans on adding in the gun range and the tattoo parlor shortly after the release of TS.

Hmm a tatoo parlour? I wonder if you choose to have a tattoo, would you have to keep it for the life of your character like in real life?

The only tattos i want is the ones i will get doing hard time in prison.
Hey am already in prison on here lol.

Edited by ECorp

19 hours ago, BraydenSlayer said:

Does anyone know if they will be optimizing Town Square before the tasks are finished and they release it, or after the module comes out?

I can't confirm this but it likely will be after Town Square releases unless they do it within the week steam takes to process on the platform. I will ask Beach Ball if he knows or not but this is my Opinion and what I think alone (Not Official)