yakuza_6_kiryu_1920.0.jpg
Welcome to Yakuza
My name is Sun Diego and i created this gang as i moved in to america. Iam originally from germany, but have been all around the world, mostly in asia. That´s where i discovered this one and only gang. Let me introduce you our gang and the recruiments to be a part of the Yakuza family.

What is your ideology?
Our ideology is to protect every civilian in this city. What does this mean? How can you protect people and be a criminal gang? It´s as easy as it is. We protect people from other criminal gangs in exchange for money.

Is this the only thing youre doing?
Yes, as harmless as it sounds. It´s against our ideology to do morally criminal things. Everything from drug dealing, roberry, prostitution and so on. If any member is seen doing these type of criminal activitis, he will get blacklisted and possibly worse. Killing will be a part of our activity if it has to be done. We dont fear anyone.

So how do you fund yourself?

We are able to make money from protection money. That´s our only income.

More information about our whole structure and gang will be revealed soon

How can i join the Yakuza?                                           (
Join our Discord here)
If this convinced you by now, youll perhaps want to join the gang. How do you do so? Write your application under this forum post or direct message me if you want it to be privat. Also join the Discord server.

Edited by SunDiego
  • Like 1

Im warning you, dont mess with me or i will break down your gang !!!

Kuvahaun tulos haulle mall cop 2

• ver.1.22474487139 1

This 'hard man' just joined our Discord and declared war on us! Firstly he doesn't even know the first thing about us and our motives. Then he has the audacity to say that he will declare himself an enemy of any criminal organisation, and to that I wish him and his 'army' good luck. After asking him several times how many men he had, he refused to give me a number or even a range and instead said, "Enough", "you cant even count that high" and the most professional of all, ":)". 

The Yakuza aren't exactly the most admirable people in terms of fighting crime seeing that they're "members of transitional organised crime syndicates". Their own people call them "violent groups", so his idea of peace is at best delusional. I suggest that if he wants to take on the rather ambitious goal of calling himself the, 'Yakuza', that he does research into it first and find out who and what responsibilities he's taking on. Nevertheless his hyperaggressive entrance on our Discord made him the subject to jokes and laughter, of which, will not be forgotten!

• Like 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Banned me from your Discord? You are already making enemies. Lol good luck in-game!