Id like to see what ideas people would want for vehicles in the game;

Things like different variants of cars  (muscle, tuner, super, luxury, vintage...)

Motorbikes (naked, sports, supersports, cafe racers, vintage...)

Personal use vehicles (skateboards, longboards, roller blades, hoverboards...)

Work vehicles (trucks, tractors, construction vehicles, airport vehicles...)

Aviation (personal jets, private jets, corporate airline, service helicopters, military...)

Personally, i'd like to see these incorporated in this game in one way or another and I would love to hear other peoples suggestions as vehicles (i believe) are a big part of any game.

• Like 1

Another thing id love to see incorporated in the game is the use of garages, mechanics and dealerships. This idea came up to me when I thought of Test Drive Unlimited 2 and the way they used dealerships and used car lots to buy and sell customer cars. 

Images are for reference from TDU2

The first image is a high end dealership which sells super and hyper cars. I think a layout like this looks clean and shows the cars designs very well rather that a drop down list, also giving you freedom to view, testdrive and inspect the car before purchase.

The second image is a reference to dealer modifications and optional extras. I'd incorporate this to keep cars unique to the user.

The third image is a used car lot. Running low on cash? Sell your car and other users could have a chance to purchase and own it with the exception of dealership optional extras. Since its a used car dealership, cars could be modified to the previous owners taste. This could be changes from the rims, paintjob, engine mods, running gear, decals, exterior and interior. This would only be possible with a car tuning shop (chop shop) to improve and style vehicles which is another feature i would love to see.

A motorbike and other vehicles dealerships could also be used in the game.

Thanks

LAMBO1.jpg

LAMBO2.jpg

USEDCARLOT.jpg

• Like 3

The devs had said in an interview that they did not want to add aviation of any kind, but i do think it would be super cool if you could say, take a helicopter tour, and that could be someones job, to give the tour. They defiantly will not be adding personal planes of any kind though. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, KevinLangston said:

The devs had said in an interview that they did not want to add aviation of any kind, but i do think it would be super cool if you could say, take a helicopter tour, and that could be someones job, to give the tour. They defiantly will not be adding personal planes of any kind though. 

what do you think about the dealerships and used car lot ideas? i know theyve got 1 car and 2 car garages already but something like this would be cool

• Like 1

Car dealerships will defiantly be in the game. As for used car lots, i don't think there will be any of that, but it would be very cool to be able to sell your used car to another player, this feature would be very cool as players would be able to sell their cars to others at lower prices than the dealers. 

• Like 1

There could be some sort of eBay/gumtree style platform for selling/buying cars and other items from players?

I really would like to see more unbreakable cars customization in the game so your car doesn't break a bunch from someone crashing into you all the time.

17 hours ago, Striker said:

I really would like to see more unbreakable cars customization in the game so your car doesn't break a bunch from someone crashing into you all the time.

Then they should have insurance company's. Or that person should pay for it out of their own money automatically.

Edited by CumminsOutlaw
add more

On 1/2/2016 at 10:24 PM, ADENISRUCI said:

Another thing id love to see incorporated in the game is the use of garages, mechanics and dealerships. This idea came up to me when I thought of Test Drive Unlimited 2 and the way they used dealerships and used car lots to buy and sell customer cars. 

The first image is a high end dealership which sells super and hyper cars. I think a layout like this looks clean and shows the cars designs very well rather that a drop down list, also giving you freedom to view, testdrive and inspect the car before purchase.

The second image is a reference to dealer modifications and optional extras. I'd incorporate this to keep cars unique to the user.

The third image is a used car lot. Running low on cash? Sell your car and other users could have a chance to purchase and own it with the exception of dealership optional extras. Since its a used car dealership, cars could be modified to the previous owners taste. This could be changes from the rims, paintjob, engine mods, running gear, decals, exterior and interior. This would only be possible with a car tuning shop (chop shop) to improve and style vehicles which is another feature i would love to see.

Thanks

LAMBO1.jpg

LAMBO2.jpg

USEDCARLOT.jpg

This is a great idea I would love to see dealerships to go and test vehicles and pick up grades before I buy them with a final purchase after you chooser everything you want. But even then I would still want to buy after market parts off of the internet to add to my pickup truck.

I'm hoping their will be all the customization of these vehicles but also way more other customization.0_0-601.jpg.50c9b63d7930372e50a6d69109a1IyoJy9p53EiXgBETBGFJYA_0_0.jpg.0fdba601fitm_2012-11-14_03-12-19_1.jpg.126c105946

Edited by Striker

On January 1, 2016 at 9:24 PM, ADENISRUCI said:

Thanks

LAMBO1.jpg

LAMBO2.jpg

USEDCARLOT.jpg

I think this Is a fantastic idea.  I played Test Drive Unlimited 2 and the dealership system was amazing. I just hope that they allow players to own these dealerships. I plan hopefully to run a high-end car dealership and have the whole system figured out. 

Click the link below to view my dealership advertisement/business concept: http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/1455-prestige-motorsport™/?do=findComment&comment=14775

TDU2 actually aced it quite well actually. 

They have separate dealers for different brands or tiers or classes aswell. I can see that final one becoming tedious since people would suddenly think "Maybe I'll buy this older luxury sedan which costs less than this SUV" and keep driving between dealers, but let's say have an ingame website for what car is available where.

One thing I hate are the retarded bars, which classify as which car has best braking, accel, speed, etc. Cars are not classified or shouldn't be judged that way. Just HP or kW, braking force, mpg or L/100km, 0-100kmh, stuff like that.

Also the HUD should look different, and we're golden

On January 1, 2016 at 9:24 PM, ADENISRUCI said:

Thanks

LAMBO1.jpg

LAMBO2.jpg

USEDCARLOT.jpg

A dealership would be awesome, where you can choose between different preset options for your vehicle of choice and later if you wanted to, add a few after market options and body kits. Though the one thing I want to see is the performance upgrades if it will be like GTA 5 with the standard options like engine 1 and engine 2, or if it will be more like building it to your specifications like choosing the headers, pistons, sparkplugs, supercharge or turbocharge, blower, and many things like that and when your done, be able to test on a dino, kind of like Street Racing Redline. That would be pretty cool.