Sign in to follow this  
VickVega

Social Area instead of bloodbath?

Will there be any cities or servers that are more social or is this basically going to be GTA where you get gunned down every 3 seconds? Is this meant to be a massive pvp in the city? I am considering the $500 founder pack but I just want to know what I am signing up for.... Awesome work. It is a beautiful architecture for a game!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, VickVega said:

Will there be any cities or servers that are more social or is this basically going to be GTA where you get gunned down every 3 seconds? Is this meant to be a massive pvp in the city? I am considering the $500 founder pack but I just want to know what I am signing up for.... Awesome work. It is a beautiful architecture for a game!

Ok let me try.  

In the 1st module the Town Square youre just into the social part of the game, theres no weapons or vehicles.  

In the 2nd module you will be able to shoot like the best western you saw in your life  :D   cause its the S.W.A.T module.  

3rd is about cars but nvm.  

When the beta for the final game comes out theres safe zones where no one cant shoot each other (most buildings) on the public servers but theres private servers where individual decision tell you where you can shoot or not its totally different from GTA.  

Hope its understandable :D  

Edit:  And 1st of all its RP and the rules tell you where you can shoot or not. ;)  

I get it... but "most buildings" unless there's like some option to teleport from building to building, still sounds a bit like a free for all. Is "Town Square" going to be a place that will remain the same in beta for the final game? Curious if that is where the apartments in the founder pack would be located. I am all about pvp but I would also like to see the city be a little less like living in a 3rd world country where you can't go outside.

Edited by VickVega

You all are mising something really big. Haha let me explain it to you and read it you both Vickvega and op. In this game there is an actual POLICE with real working consequences and sentences for CRIMES. That means if you just kill any free civilian, you will get a high wanted level which means the police will catch you and that means you will be put inside of jail. What does jail mean? Basically youll have to wait a long ass time to get out of the jail or even prison (for crimes like murder/other massive ones). The time differes from 30 mins up to 24h and more (we dont know how much this can go up since its still in testing).

So i can tell you just one thing: As long as you dont fuck with the wrong people (like irl), there will be nobody harming you at all. This is real life. Think of it like that. There is working police EVERYTHING. Do you get gunned down irl too? No. So. That easy.

Nice. Thanks for the answer. That was what I was basically wondering. Yeah... it's not even that bad in Oakland or LA... xD

Edited by VickVega