BridgetKV

Favorite MMORPGs that You Played When You Were Younger?

For me, my favorites were Free Realms -- which introduced me to the genre -- and Mabinogi. What about you guys? What do you remember playing when you were younger?

Mabinogi, Ryzom, Endless Online, Ragnarok Online, Eden Eternal, Grand Fantasia, Lucent Heart, Dofus, to name a couple. ^ u^

• Like 1

Had to search up the category, but I have played Shadowbane as well as Wizard 101 that sort of got me interested in games that you have to grind at, but switched my eyes to racing games due to my passion for cars.

• Like 1

I play Star Trek Online sometimes. I never played MMORPGs when I was younger. I've never really been a fan of mythical/middle-earth MMORPGs (like WoW). I've never tried WoW or anything like it, but I don't think I'd like it.

• Like 1

Sherwood MMORPG. Preety crappy game but I remember playing it with friends at primary school when we were 10-12.

• Like 1

WoW was one of the first games I played on the computer. I was addicted. I used a geography book as a pad and a sock for my wrist so it wouldn't hurt. Good times with my freind and his dad who put on over like 3 - 4 thousand hours. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

WoW was one of the first games I played on the computer. I was addicted. I used a geography book as a pad and a sock for my wrist so it wouldn't hurt. Good times with my freind and his dad who put on over like 3 - 4 thousand hours. 

Mate, same though xD I had all the time in the world when I was in elementary school and all I played were video games like WoW

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Jason_Bourne said:

Mate, same though xD I had all the time in the world when I was in elementary school and all I played were video games like WoW

:D I started WoW in high school like freshman year, I can only imagine playing in elementary! lol. Used to be a big console player but once I got my PC I never looked back!!

1 hour ago, Micky_Tohmpson said:

:D I started WoW in high school like freshman year, I can only imagine playing in elementary! lol. Used to be a big console player but once I got my PC I never looked back!!

Yea same, every now and then I play GTA 5 or Forza on Xbox but it's all PC now!

30 minutes ago, Jason_Bourne said:

Yea same, every now and then I play GTA 5 or Forza on Xbox but it's all PC now!

Although I do want a PS4 just for all the exclusives. The Last of us 2, God of War, Uncharted and such.