Sign in to follow this  
Barnaby

Will the game ever be released?

Honestly starting to have my doubts about this game now... The Town Square is getting endlessly delayed and as of late hardly any progress is ever made. I get games take time to produce but if its taking them this long for a town square... I hate this think how long it will take to see the rest of the map. If we ever see the rest of the map...

2 hours ago, Barnaby said:

Honestly starting to have my doubts about this game now... The Town Square is getting endlessly delayed and as of late hardly any progress is ever made. I get games take time to produce but if its taking them this long for a town square... I hate this think how long it will take to see the rest of the map. If we ever see the rest of the map...

An excellent idea if you're getting frustrated about having to wait for the release; FORGET ABOUT IT.

Honestly, the more you think about it, the longer it is going to seem that it's taking, whereas, if you simply forget about it and wait for Dev Blogs every few months, time will fly by.

Go do other things in the meanwhile but don't doubt the developers. They have and are putting an incredible amount of time into this game and I'd much rather it be very late than very glitchy.

2 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

An excellent idea if you're getting frustrated about having to wait for the release; FORGET ABOUT IT.

Honestly, the more you think about it, the longer it is going to seem that it's taking, whereas, if you simply forget about it and wait for Dev Blogs every few months, time will fly by.

Go do other things in the meanwhile but don't doubt the developers. They have and are putting an incredible amount of time into this game and I'd much rather it be very late than very glitchy.

Very true and the fact that there are over 25 thousand backers, i'm pretty sure they are working as fast as they can to complete the game.

• Like 1