AlconSystain

Good Day

Hello, Bill Griffin here happy to meet whom ever replies

New around town ... this the spot where one can hang ? haha cant wait for some content "vids" excited to see where ill be moving to.

haven't purchased my passport quite yet ... am excited to see what  will be showcased hopefully soon.

How are You? 

206ybya.jpg

-Bill G

• Like 1

Welcome to the community, my friend. You will find a very vibrant and active community here!

1584705_1.jpg

Some links below will provide you with some more information - 

Edited by subway244
  • ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Welcome. I've gone for the "Upsized" package. Looking forward to meeting everyone and hunting a few rabbits, going to the movies and then letting all the air out of the tires of RVs being used for meth production. Meth is some bad stuff. Ruined the lives of 2 of my relatives that I know of. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

@AlconSystainLOL. There is supposedly blue smoke coming from the RVs being used for meth production.  I may follow them, steal their RV and drive them into the lake instead. Letting the air out of their tires won't stop the meth production.  :-) 

• ver.1.22474487139 2

5 hours ago, MemphisMan said:

@AlconSystainLOL. There is supposedly blue smoke coming from the RVs being used for meth production.  I may follow them, steal their RV and drive them into the lake instead. Letting the air out of their tires won't stop the meth production.  :-) 

Sup Memphis. From what I understand you have to convert the RV into a lab rendering it useless after. (You cannot drive it) Anyway, I plan on hunting myself but for a little more than rabbits I hope.

• Like 2

@KardlefWell...I think that one of the few videos they've released has this cop pulling up to a farm where there's an RV making meth. One of the guys gets out and gets shot by the cop. The other....jumps behind the wheel , I think and the video at 1:35 has the cop shooting him (or we assume).

I think you may be thinking of the comment from a clip where one of the devs said you can't drive it while you're making meth but can after you shut it down. We really don't see that in the clip though, huh? p.s. would love to join you on the hunt...you get to clean whatever we kill. :-)

Edited by MemphisMan
made an error in my statement.
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

@MemphisMan@Kardlef lol You two are funny Happy hunting!

Very happy with the welcoming ive received <3 thank you all :D Very fun community hope to meet many more and see the RP in action! So excited for what will be.

• Like 2

On 24/05/2018 at 3:47 AM, AlconSystain said:

New around town ... this the spot where one can hang ? haha cant wait for some content "vids" excited to see where ill be moving to.

haven't purchased my passport quite yet ... am excited to see what  will be showcased hopefully soon.

How are You? 

206ybya.jpg

-Bill G

Welcome to the forums Bill!

On 24.5.2018 at 5:47 AM, AlconSystain said:

How are You? 

206ybya.jpg

-Bill G

Welcome Bill, 

I'm the mall cop who will keep everyone safe in TS. 

Edited by Doge

@GenesaiThank You for the welcoming and yeah join the conversation haha everyone here is social really enjoying my time with the community, Am excited to see everyone IG and have real good RP