Sign in to follow this  
Cupcake

New video? And question

Everyone has their own opinion, I am curious to know yours. I do not want arguments. Lets make this a nice talk topic and lets respect peoples ideas.
On to the real chat now.

How do you guys feel about the video that explains some of the things we will be able to do? Are you excited for the gang wars? What lifestyle/job you're choosing to live ? Also, if you have decided on what you want to try and do let me know! I want to know what everyone has in mind. If this topic goes decently Ill share what I want to do as well.

Question : Do you personally think we should have more gameplay of the town square before it is released. Let me get this out of the way that I am super excited for identity to come out and I am going to buy it regardless of no gameplay or gameplay. What do you guys think? I personally think we should have at least one more video of them walking around the town square and interacting.. I know some of you are on the edge of buying the game but I just want to know your opinions and answers

- Yours Truly

Cupcake

1: I am of course excited about this game's concept. It supposedly plays like a 'lite' and modern version that Chronicles of Elyria will (another game I'm excited for that is much more extensive than this, but has more a "light fantasy" setting)

2: I will probably be in some sort of entertainment "career" like singer/artist/writer, or all three. I may take up some detective/forensics work too. And maybe another character to test out the crime stuff?

3. More gameplay footage is ideal. It's hard to know if I want to buy into something without seeing more of it.

2 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Question : Do you personally think we should have more gameplay of the town square before it is released. Let me get this out of the way that I am super excited for identity to come out and I am going to buy it regardless of no gameplay or gameplay. What do you guys think? I personally think we should have at least one more video of them walking around the town square and interacting.. I know some of you are on the edge of buying the game but I just want to know your opinions and answers

1 hour ago, ShiEksdee said:

3. More gameplay footage is ideal. It's hard to know if I want to buy into something without seeing more of it.

There will be a Town Square trailer with the new website launch and so hopefully by next week if everthing goes well. However we have no clue when the new website will launch as the CC company only just got a message back to Asylum. However we know that progress for it is slowly moving onfor it.