Abrahim

I have saw religious works gonna be available

I've saw the religious works gonna be available in the the game so i can gonna be a religious hunter ??

4 hours ago, Jason_Bourne said:

What is a "religious hunter"?

He might mean being a crusader?

9 hours ago, Abrahim said:

I'm afraid you're about 800 years too late! xD

I don't think they'll have crusaders in this game.

Edited by subway244
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

3 minutes ago, Abrahim said:

Yeah but a modern crusader or an other gang like that ??

Possibly. You could create some custom logos on shirts.

What would a "crusader" to in the city exactly, is what I'm trying to figure out because I don't get how a 800 year old person could do anything in this era

But killed religious people isn't the primacy activity i can be a bounty hunter with the activity of crusader 

I explain my character will be called "abraham crouger" abraham is a youg person but he hate the religious peoples and he want to killed thall because he suppose god have traitor him so he have try to talk with a preacher but it's done nothing he's still hate all that so one day he have take a gun and kill a preacher for pleasure and he have never stop this activity it's more clear ?

On 5/22/2018 at 11:38 PM, Abrahim said:

I explain my character will be called "abraham crouger" abraham is a youg person but he hate the religious peoples and he want to killed thall because he suppose god have traitor him so he have try to talk with a preacher but it's done nothing he's still hate all that so one day he have take a gun and kill a preacher for pleasure and he have never stop this activity it's more clear ?

I think players will have the opportunity to kill just about anyone, since there's lots of crime in this game, so probably for sure you could roleplay someone like that. And I think I saw somewhere that someone was going to be some sort of religious leader in the RP. So maybe you will get the opportunity to be that. (Interesting character, by the way)

1 hour ago, ShiEksdee said:

I think players will have the opportunity to kill just about anyone, since there's lots of crime in this game, so probably for sure you could roleplay someone like that. And I think I saw somewhere that someone was going to be some sort of religious leader in the RP. So maybe you will get the opportunity to be that. (Interesting character, by the way)

You know where the religious leader will be in the city ?? and thank you

On 5/22/2018 at 11:38 PM, Abrahim said:

Crusaders were religious. They fought against the Muslims in a religious war to reclaim the Holy Land, so to have a "crusader" character who hates "religious peoples" wouldn't make sense. 

Yes i know that sir,  it was i thinking about so forgot it i'll just create or join a biker gang it's okay and thank you all for your replies

From religious hunter to a biker in just a couple of days.  xD  Must be great to RP with you....

I saw this topic and all I thought was "ALLHU AK BAR" and terrorists. Then after reading, I thought about the Spanish inquisitors and those people who try to convert you to Christianity after knocking on your door regardless if you already are Christian or you have just closed the door on them.