Sign in to follow this  
ShiEksdee

Pledge Package Specifics

Question

So I'm a little lost. Is there anything where it's more than just text (which tells us nothing) to show exactly what we're getting for each pledge? For example - the difference between just getting an apartment in the game and getting the Pledge Apartment, or Pledge vehicles as opposed to ones bought in game? Because it's too difficult to pledge when I can't find exactly what it is I'm getting for the cash I spend.

7 answers to this question

So they talked about having previews of rewards on there, but where are they so I can see it? xD I also wish there's a way to mix and match vehicles to apartments. Because I don't want a bike but a car (even if it's "worse") and still have a smaller apartment, ideally. So far from what I've seen the only car + apartment packages are 250$+ x .x

Really need more information, floorplans differences, and a clearer understanding of the rewards. I'm pretty sure more people will buy when they know what it is they're actually getting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ShiEksdee said:

So they talked about having previews of rewards on there, but where are they so I can see it? xD I also wish there's a way to mix and match vehicles to apartments. Because I don't want a bike but a car (even if it's "worse") and still have a smaller apartment, ideally. So far from what I've seen the only car + apartment packages are 250$+ x .x

Really need more information, floorplans differences, and a clearer understanding of the rewards. I'm pretty sure more people will buy when they know what it is they're actually getting.

1. Mix 'n' Match thing you mentioned will be something soon. If you get say the rusted car package, when the new shop comes with the new website there will be options for separate pledge items ( at a Higher price) for singular items and so you will be able to get an apartment separate from your pledge package. I will give screenshots of what we have seen so far of the pledge vehicles. You however cannot choose with the bulk packages to watch vehicles you get.

I hope this helps with your decision, however please be sure to wait if you have any doubts whatsoever.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck

• ver.1.22474487139 2

Thanks! I guess I will wait just a lil bit longer to see if there's any release on apartment differences (or images). Then make my decision. But you're saying I can buy say, a pledge package and then "add-on" an apartment if I want to later? Kinda of love the aesthetics of that rusty car. ^ u^

18 minutes ago, ShiEksdee said:

Thanks! I guess I will wait just a lil bit longer to see if there's any release on apartment differences (or images). Then make my decision. But you're saying I can buy say, a pledge package and then "add-on" an apartment if I want to later? Kinda of love the aesthetics of that rusty car. ^ u^

In a way yes, You can get a package and after 1 week of the new website being live, the packages higher than "Founder" will no longer be available but different/ single pledge items will be their so you can choose the apartment you want, however it will be a higher price to get such single items. But also remember pledge before the packages get removed because the Founder and Citizen packages will increase in price when the others are no longer for sale. 

10 hours ago, tozany4u said:

@LuckyDuckcan we get a update on some photos of these items possibly in the next stream? maybe we can do that for a stream day ?? that would be fun??? @Beach_Ball@Motown

The only one which is out dated is the sports car. I will ask beach ball about it.

• ver.1.22474487139 1