Tedtheman5

YOU DECIDE! (Part 2)

Hey guys! You seemed to like the first part of YOU DECIDE so im making another scenario!

Part two:

Your walking down the street by yourself. it's been a pretty good day, you got a pay raise, you made some new friends, and your life seems like the sky's the limit. When you are about to turn around the corner of your street you hear a deafening shriek.  As you run toward the sound you see the horror of what's currently happening, a massive 2 man robbery, and these guys are well equip, but however, there backs are turned to you. What happens? Well.....

YOU DECIDE!!

I'd burst out into random song to distract the robbers (giving time for anyone in harm's way to flee). > u> I guess depending on whether or not they like me/the song will determine if I live or not xD , but at least I tried to be a good distraction, right?

Just now, ShiEksdee said:

I'd burst out into random song to distract the robbers (giving time for anyone in harm's way to flee). > u> I guess depending on whether or not they like me/the song will determine if I live or not xD , but at least I tried to be a good distraction, right?

Not gonna lie this is one of the best responses ive heard LMAO

I would attempt to incapacitate both of them, and hold them until the police arrived.

I will run to them, dry hump their backs and hope they are so freaked out that they run!

I would protect the town/streets and arrest them ofc :D

Here is a picture of me sneaking behind the bad guys and catching them.

Kuvahaun tulos haulle paul blart

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Doge said:

I would protect the town/streets and arrest them ofc :D

Here is a picture of me sneaking behind the bad guys and catching them.

Kuvahaun tulos haulle paul blart

Is that at the carpentry center?

7 hours ago, subway244 said:

Is that at the carpentry center?

uh umm... idk xD

I would just stay a safe distance and call the police then wait for them to arrive so I can give them my statement after the whole scene is done. But I'm going to be a cop so whats the point :)

1 hour ago, Killerbotawsome said:

I would just stay a safe distance and call the police then wait for them to arrive so I can give them my statement after the whole scene is done. But I'm going to be a cop so whats the point :)

Or ask security officer to come there, like me4501dcc5acb38193bfd7609e9920a7f1.jpg

• ver.1.22474487139 1