Why are people being so mean to supporters of this game. It is our decision on how we feel about the game. I see all of these randoms commenting on other peoples posts says they are idiots for supporting the game. We can not listen to this my friends. We must all stand together as a community. We gotta fight for this game guys we have to keep supporting it. What do y'all think?

• ver.1.22474487139 2

It doesnt bother me and doubt it ever will. Its a choice to support it or not but it would be nice just for both sides to be respectful. After all everyone is entitled to their opinion whether they believe its right or wrong.

Edited by Worldraider
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Jason_Bourne said:

I don't think these "randoms" have really fazed us in any way honestly...

Good to know 

Most people who are against the supports of this project are those who have had bad experiences in the past. 

• Like 1

I admit I do have my reservations cause I've heard so much bad about this project and its missing deadline after deadline, but I hope it's still actually coming along because I love the concept and I always love to support unique projects like this. I don't think I'd ever bash anyone for supporting (or not supporting) a game project, though. o .o

20 hours ago, MapleMooses said:

Most people who are against the supports of this project are those who have had bad experiences in the past. 

^ This. when you invest a large sum of money followed by continuous broken promises , it hits you pretty hard. i know plenty of active forum members that are just gone now and said fuck it.

9 hours ago, Frostybeans said:

^ This. when you invest a large sum of money followed by continuous broken promises , it hits you pretty hard. i know plenty of active forum members that are just gone now and said fuck it.

I do hope we will see the tracker basically competently done in the coming weeks. I am hoping for at least next week. There isnt much to do anymore on the tracker to be completed though. I do believe we are FINALLY in the home stretch.

On 21/05/2018 at 4:31 PM, TPlays said:

Why are people being so mean to supporters of this game. It is our decision on how we feel about the game. I see all of these randoms commenting on other peoples posts says they are idiots for supporting the game. We can not listen to this my friends. We must all stand together as a community. We gotta fight for this game guys we have to keep supporting it. What do y'all think?

How exactly are you fighting for this game in such a way? Dont get me wrong, i am not trying to offend you, but your way of supporting the current  game  is wrong. People have spent their hard earned money on this game and you get nothing in return. Instead of  pushing the developers to give us answers, we stay passive and trustworthy towards them. Its your way of dealing with is and i respect it, but let me remind you of DayZ, Seven days to Die and H1Z1, which i was part of the aplha as well. It was the same story as here, which at the end, us the contributors were the losers. 
I, myself want this game to succeed. But what i dont want is for my money to be wasted on high hopes (again). So, please, i beg you. DEMAND what you deserve.

Edited by Plumis
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Plumis said:

How exactly are you fighting for this game in such a way? Dont get me wrong, i am not trying to offend you, but your way of supporting the current  game  is wrong. People have spent their hard earned money on this game and you get nothing in return. Instead of  pushing the developers to give us answers, we stay passive and trustworthy towards them. Its your way of dealing with is and i respect it, but let me remind you of DayZ, Seven days to Die and H1Z1, which i was part of the aplha as well. It was the same story as here, which at the end, us the contributors were the losers. 
I, myself want this game to succeed. But what i dont want is for my money to be wasted on high hopes (again). So, please, i beg you. DEMAND what you deserve.

Not offended at  all this is what I like to hear. I pledged for the game to and sure I also want what I paid for. I am being understanding to the devs because I myself was disappointed but I didn't want people to start asking for refunds. If people did that it wouldn't help the game at all. But I also and pissed off but I just wan the community to stay strong and support and the more we do that the closer we get to what we want. I do fully understand what you mean though. Thanks! see you in the TS.

• Like 1