KoLdun

How it looks like ?

Hello everyone. 

Im coming to you with one question. How will it look like, if i would buy 15$ Pass and 30$ Pass. I understand that on 15$ i have to wait until the game gets released, but does it mean 1 module or whole game with 3 modules ?  

Cheers.

J.W

Buying the $30 pass would get you all three modules, the beta, and the full game. Here is a helpful link to TS photos - Click here

(Keep in mind, these photos are from early development, and they have changed, but it gives you the general idea)

Some links below will provide you with some more information, and by the way, welcome to the community! :)

Edited by subway244
  • Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 4:28 PM, KoLdun said:

Hello everyone. 

Im coming to you with one question. How will it look like, if i would buy 15$ Pass and 30$ Pass. I understand that on 15$ i have to wait until the game gets released, but does it mean 1 module or whole game with 3 modules ?  

Cheers.

J.W

I would buy it soon because once the first module is out that means the prices will spike. Also the packages are prolly gonna be removed in all. Thats what one of the dev posts said I believe

9 hours ago, TPlays said:

I would buy it soon because once the first module is out that means the prices will spike. Also the packages are prolly gonna be removed in all. Thats what one of the dev posts said I believe

After 1 week from when the new website launches, the packages above founder will be removed and the remaining ones will increase in price. There will however different individual pledge items separated from packages like apartments and vehicles.