ECorp

UI and Gameplay remaining can you talk about them?

Hello Asylum ( @Paratus , @Motown , @Beach_Ball ) as "complicated" systems are done.
Would you maybe want to talk about the remaining tasks?

What is being worked on, what gameplay mechanics are left?
Maybe some of the challanges overcome, and the ones that are left?

Thank you!

Edited by ECorp

Well they don`t realy tell us what gameplay mechanics they have left.
And with the enviorment being done you think they would be eager to show that off.?

Just saying transparency not so much.

Think @ECorp is looking for new info @MapleMooses that post is 3 weeks old at this stage and refers to things being 'very very close' like the website. Considering the tracker's been up and running for 2 weeks previous to that post it's quite a long time without some news. Especially considering there was supposed to be new gameplay footage, new website and we've yet to hear or see anything about either...

Edited by DeWaldo89

1 hour ago, DeWaldo89 said:

Think @ECorp is looking for new info @MapleMooses that post is 3 weeks old at this stage and refers to things being 'very very close' like the website. Considering the tracker's been up and running for 2 weeks previous to that post it's quite a long time without some news. Especially considering there was supposed to be new gameplay footage, new website and we've yet to hear or see anything about either...

I agree with what you have said here. I believe the website is finished but they are waiting for a 3rd party company to do something then it will go live. Also they might be actually releasing the new website with the release of the TS module. Tell me what you think.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DeWaldo89 said:

You are correct last time the question was asked by someone on stream.
They stated that they did not think people whould understand anyways. (Yes i guess we are stupid.).
Anyways they should be able to speak about the mechanics left for Town Square.

That is just my opinion, and that ussely gets moderated\ hidden on here but heck. 

• Like 1