GrandPaladin

15 Task's left!!

15 TASKS LEFT!  

78 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think town square will be released judging on how many tasks are left?

I think a more realistic to say end of June.
But i do belive we should start to see some real content soon™.

Gameplay is left and thats usely where the bugs pop up.
So i think we should expect to see more bugs being added.

I think it be a great thing if they talked a litle about the individual task remaining.
It would sure help in setting our expectations and curiosity.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Early June is my guess 

Same here, maybe a tad bit later.

• Like 1

Could be quite soon (2 weeks?) given that 5 of the 15 are in testing. I have a little experience testing defects with my current job and depending on how involved the problem was, testing can go very quickly or a matter of days. I'm testing totally different software changes but the issues being tested are usually  very precise in nature so sometimes it may be one very specific thing (testing goes quickly) and sometimes it's one simple thing that needs to be tested in several different scenarios (taking slightly more time). I'm going with June 20th, my sons birthday. A better guess might be June 21st - 30th because I'll be on vacation and unable to play! Yeah, let's go with that. 

On 5/18/2018 at 5:19 PM, ECorp said:

I think a more realistic to say end of June.
But i do belive we should start to see some real content soon™.

Gameplay is left and thats usely where the bugs pop up.
So i think we should expect to see more bugs being added.

I think it be a great thing if they talked a litle about the individual task remaining.
It would sure help in setting our expectations and curiosity.

The bugs are actually accounted for in the task list. When they are in-testing that's when they are cleaning up and fixing most of the bugs.

Honestly, I have to agree with Ecorp here and say due to it being down to the gameplay aspect now, it will probably take some time to straighten out kinks and bugs here and there and perfect it so, realistically I think  the end of june or july but definitely before the end of august

32 minutes ago, TPlays said:

The bugs are actually accounted for in the task list. When they are in-testing that's when they are cleaning up and fixing most of the bugs.

Well they stile have several gameplay mechanics left.
Meaning not started on, so it is impossible to plan for bugs before they are present.

So yes expect bugs, but depending on the mechanics of course.
Just saing be realistic for a moment and think about it.

Impossible to say. The tracker isn't exactly detailed in its information. My guess is sometime towards the end of June to mid-July.