ECorp

Will Town Square be released if Website is not ready?

Or rather if the TS is done before your issues with the payment provider is resolved.
Will it be released regardless?

Thanks.

and when is the website done? and relesed? have surch for it but cant find the time, is it in one year? mount? veek? 

19 hours ago, MapleMooses said:

I'm guessing a few weeks. I don't think we'll have to wait until next year. Keep watch of the tracker. http://www.identityrpg.com/info/modules/townsquare/

They literally said it was done 27th April, one month ago. Apparently just waiting for a payment provider to finalize stuff on their end, so what's even the excuse now?

3 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

They literally said it was done 27th April, one month ago. Apparently just waiting for a payment provider to finalize stuff on their end, so what's even the excuse now?

Just out of curiosity, where did you see this?

2 hours ago, subway244 said:

There was a countdown tracker.

Just popped on for fun after 1 month... Still no progress at all. (of what we can see)

I don't trust the current tracker. Anyone can fill out some text and put it in a diagram.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, subway244 said:

I didn't see the April of 27th but I also did see that they were just waiting for one of the companies behind the website to complete something but I am almost sure when that other group/company finishes whatever they have to do the website will be officially released.

On 18/05/2018 at 10:50 PM, ECorp said:

Or rather if the TS is done before your issues with the payment provider is resolved.
Will it be released regardless?

Thanks.

The payment Service Provider finally got back to Paratus and so they now can make progress onto the website.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The payment Service Provider finally got back to Paratus and so they now can make progress onto the website.

This are great news, everything is coming together now and soon we will be playing TS :D

6 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

This are great news, everything is coming together now and soon we will be playing TS :D

Soon ™
:D

23 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Progress? Wasn't it completed? I'm pretty sure one of the devs said in the discord: "The website is done. Just need to with for our Payment Provider to finalize stuff on their end."

35 minutes ago, MariusG69 said:

Progress? Wasn't it completed? I'm pretty sure one of the devs said in the discord: "The website is done. Just need to with for our Payment Provider to finalize stuff on their end."

Yes, however it is the payment part that needs to be integrated properly with the proper CC Company account as the one they worked with was a temporary test account. Now it is to get the real account sorted into it!

• Like 1