Sign in to follow this  
Seandoon52

Used motorcycle

Question

4 answers to this question

No. Vehicles cannot be broken down by use, but if you do damage it, like running into a tree for example, a mechanic can be dispatched. I do not think house items will break down, either.

I assume that the vehicle you drive will break if crashed into a wall or if you ran over something sharp or if you run into a person or animal on the sidewalk or the road but I don't believe they will add a system where the vehicle slowly degrades over time due to having a dirty air filter or overfilling your oil etc I just think that the damage system will be based on mainly simple things like the wheels, engine, body structure like a dent or a scratch, and the fuel I think all of these can be damaged by a thing that comes in physical contact with your vehicle like the stuff I said you can hit or run over, for example, the tires lets say you were driving home at night after a long day of work and you hit a nail I assume you pull over and have some items like a spare tire, jack, and a tire iron in the trunk or maybe a tire puncutre fix like fix a flat where you just spray it on your tire where the hole is and it seals it you would probably have to air it up after you seal the puncture in the tire too (And yes I know what your thinks and no its not flex seal). I also think that they will have a fuel system with gas stations so you have to go fill up your tank and if you don't and you run out of gas you have to either hope you have a gas canister in your trunk or you will have to call a friend to bring you one or you have to call a towing company to tow your car to the gas station, but hey if I'm wrong anyone feel free to answer the question better than I can :)

Edited by Killerbotawsome

5 hours ago, Killerbotawsome said:

Thanks for the help i wasn't that sure :)

No problem!