Hey everyone, Diddly here. While we all patiently waited for the town square, I decided to comb through the screenshtos forums, trying to see as much as I could of Identity. However, while I saw quite a bit of in-game content, I didn’t know WHERE I would see it. I thought it would be fun if we came together as a community to create a fan made map of what we think the town square will look like. Please comment below and suggestions or ideas where buildings are, and make sure to post any screenshots you find. Please make sure the screenshots are only of buildings or landscape no individual furniture or anything. Just a fun little project I thought we would all enjoy.

P.S. Anybody know how many npcs will be in a server, like GTA V or something?

51 minutes ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

P.S. Anybody know how many npcs will be in a server, like GTA V or something?

It won't be like GTA.

0 Roaming NPC's / 100% players moving.

NPC's = Shop Vendors or vendors around the world but mainly in shops behind the cash register. Other types of NPC's will include in the bank, black market, Drug Dealer, NPC's in different buildings like at the DMC building where you do tutorials etc. for careers and such. 

ID1.jpg

ID2.jpg

ID3.jpg

ID4.jpg

ID5.jpg

ID6.jpg

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

It won't be like GTA.

0 Roaming NPC's / 100% players moving.

NPC's = Shop Vendors or vendors around the world but mainly in shops behind the cash register. Other types of NPC's will include in the bank, black market, Drug Dealer, NPC's in different buildings like at the DMC building where you do tutorials etc. for careers and such. 

ID1.jpg

ID2.jpg

ID3.jpg

ID4.jpg

ID5.jpg

ID6.jpg

Thanks!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Gometzler said:

Now we just need someone who knows how to make a map out of this pictures :D

Takes a bit of looking but those buildings shown actually go around in a curve and follow on from each other with the green bit with all the trees on in the middle. Not much help I know but you might be able to visualise it.

Yes indeed the pictures are following on from each other. Some just next to each other, some opposite, but generally in a "Square or Rectangle" sort of shape.