thomazid

Hello, Im new Player

4 hours ago, thomazid said:

Hello, im from indonesia,

please help me how to download this game.

Thank you

Welcome to the community! Some links below will provide you with some more information! :)

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 17/05/2018 at 12:10 PM, thomazid said:

Hello, im from indonesia,

please help me how to download this game.

Thank you

Hey there Thomaz and welcome to the community! Hope you have managed to buy the game bro

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Welcome! Hope to see you soon! I've purchased the Upsized package so you'll see me cruising around on a used motorcycle. 

• Like 1

hi thanks,
I just bought the simplest package, and I really hope to play as soon as possible ^^

2 minutes ago, thomazid said:

hi thanks,
I just bought the simplest package, and I really hope to play as soon as possible ^^

Hey there! just letting you know the $15 pledge will only get you full release, which won't be for a while. If you pledge $15 more for the $30 package, you will get every early access build.

3 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Hey there! just letting you know the $15 pledge will only get you full release, which won't be for a while. If you pledge $15 more for the $30 package, you will get every early access build.

then do I have to buy back? and your suggestion, I should buy which one at this time?

Just now, thomazid said:

then do I have to buy back? and your suggestion, I should buy which one at this time?

If you want to get access to the alpha and beta I'd upgrade just $15 more dollars. That will give you a pledge of $30, you can always upgrade again later if you like the game.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

10 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

If you want to get access to the alpha and beta I'd upgrade just $15 more dollars. That will give you a pledge of $30, you can always upgrade again later if you like the game.

okay, as soon as i will do the pledge upgrade,
maybe tomorrow i will upgrade again.
I am very grateful for all the suggestions you have given to me

On 14/07/2018 at 3:13 AM, SageOfDarkness said:

Welcome Thomazid!

hi there ^^ where I can download for this game, I can not wait to download it ^^

selamat datang Thomazid, I'm from indonesia too, I've been waiting for so long the day I can play this game :) , see you on the game