Eranza

body customization

How much can you customize your character? Can I add long hair, big or small breasts and bum to a female character if I'd wanted to?

Edited by Eranza

You won't be able to change breasts or bums, but you will be able to change skin, hair, the shape of your head etc. You can change alot except the body itself, as this would not be easy to do as the clothes are designed on a "premade character". 

4 hours ago, Theezakj said:

You won't be able to change breasts or bums, but you will be able to change skin, hair, the shape of your head etc. You can change alot except the body itself, as this would not be easy to do as the clothes are designed on a "premade character". 

Players in the game can actually make clothes to sell!

On 15/05/2018 at 10:17 AM, Theezakj said:

A lot of games (MMOs in particular) allows for body morphing, changing the morphs in the clothing items as well.  Are you saying this feature will never come?  Will we all be the same height, weight and general body shape?  I had hoped for more, honestly - diversity is key to having this world feel alive, I personally feel.

Conidering the clothes have different sizes, I'm assuming that the more we play the more our bodies change. Perhaps at this current initial stage, such features are withheld from us.

2 hours ago, Order said:

Conidering the clothes have different sizes, I'm assuming that the more we play the more our bodies change. Perhaps at this current initial stage, such features are withheld from us.

No. Body’s do not have physical change in size and shape.  The devs hope to add that in later after release of full game.

51 minutes ago, Cstove said:

No. Body’s do not have physical change in size and shape.  The devs hope to add that in later after release of full game.

Ah, I see. That is what I meant, but I didn't realize it was only to be added after the full release.

I hope they focus on character morphing/customization a lot after all the heavy lifting is done on the games foundation.

1 hour ago, Mordacar said:

I hope they focus on character morphing/customization a lot after all the heavy lifting is done on the games foundation.

The problem the devs have with it, is that clothing fits on characters as layers, and so with each specific body size they would have to recreate the clothing to fit that body size.

2 hours ago, Cstove said:

The problem the devs have with it, is that clothing fits on characters as layers, and so with each specific body size they would have to recreate the clothing to fit that body size.

so can i use xxxl sized clothes ? Like real Paul Blart 

3 hours ago, Doge said:

so can i use xxxl sized clothes ? Like real Paul Blart 

Maybe, if it became possible it wouldn't be until sometime after full release of game.

8 hours ago, Cstove said:

The developers could/should allow for example a larger chest option on woman that is blocked or grayed out for their normal shirts and tops but available if skin tight designs are chosen. They could then just use a texture map blended over the skin map on the same layer in that situation. A return to default size would have to be chosen to return to the regular layered tops.  

I would see this being used primarily at a beach or pool setting to give the environment more variety as clothes won't  be the differentiating factor there. 

Edited by Mordacar