Brainyflafel

Art Should be finished today!

The Art in the task bar is nearly finished, most of it is done and the Tech art are in progress, they should today when they update it, becomes full green.

I estimate the game will come out in 30th of may. ,

Second no sign of new website and no pictures of TS now.

You do know that it takes up to another week to get the steam keys, AFTER all bars are completed? i don't think it will come out before the end of may:p 

The new website is ready to go, they are only waiting for another company to get their shit together so they can launch the new website. 

9 hours ago, LIM1T_ said:

you are delusional.

I would say optimistic. It is always a matter of opinion.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Gometzler said:

I would say optimistic. It is always a matter of opinion.

From another post there was a kid who did the math. HE might not be so far off of May 30th.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 14/05/2018 at 5:52 AM, Brainyflafel said:

The Art in the task bar is nearly finished, most of it is done and the Tech art are in progress, they should today when they update it, becomes full green.

I estimate the game will come out in 30th of may. ,

Second no sign of new website and no pictures of TS now.

Well you were wrong friend it's not finished yet and the tracker seems to be taking longer than ever to update. I don't really believe they will be finished this month let's be honest here.

1 hour ago, ANOKATA said:

Well you were wrong friend it's not finished yet and the tracker seems to be taking longer than ever to update. I don't really believe they will be finished this month let's be honest here.

They got 2 more days this week, and 2 more weeks in may after that to finish up the last 17 tasks. So 12 work days to finish 17 tasks, I think is doable, but we shall have to wait and see.

I think the game will be finished by the end of May but I do not believe that it will be released by the end of ay maybe June 4th or the 10th.

Edited by Killerbotawsome