Bushido0

You'd think that we'd see more gameplay

23 hours ago, patrick68794 said:

If that's the case I probably won't buy the game at all. I'm not going to buy it on blind faith alone, and I won't buy the game if they raise the price and don't allow entry into released modules when a new module comes out

"The below packages are only available for a limited time, and will no longer be sold after the release of the Town Square module. Prices are also heavily discounted at this time."

On 5/18/2018 at 8:30 PM, Phantomz said:

"The below packages are only available for a limited time, and will no longer be sold after the release of the Town Square module. Prices are also heavily discounted at this time."

Then there isn't a chance in hell that i will buy this game if they don't release any footage in the next week or two. This whole thing is starting to look really suspicious.

On 5/14/2018 at 11:26 PM, TPlays said:

I see where you are coming from. But you need to understand the fact that you are not getting scammed. You will see this one the task bars are complete. We are so close to it being finished. Trust me my friend!

You don't really have authority to tell someone they aren't being scammed. although scammed probably isn't the word i'd use. I've bought into a few EA games that just bombed. Dev left because they had no direction. and people lost money. 
This (identity) has been claiming for awhile that it is going to be massive. And interact with almost everything in the game world. now that is no easy task to achieve. Next to impossible for such a tiny company like this one.

by now. so close to release. there should be at least teasers out. or 'hey look. this is what TS looks like.'
It may still be a month or 3 away from them being 'happy' with releasing it.  If time has shown us anything. it's that they aren't prepared to release half finished garbage to the general public.

• Like 1

Do you guys not grasp the concept of crowdfunded games...If they get the SUPPORT, key word SUPPORT, from their player base...That's US...lol they get made, if they don't then they don't. Unless they get outside help and usually give up some artistic freedom's. Why do i keep hearing ppl complain about how long it's taking...when how long it's taking is relevant to how much support it gets. I've  said this before and I'll say it again, unfortunately scam developer's make it bad for good developer's, but PC gamer's ruin the games that can really distinguish PC gaming, they don't suffer from console games. They suffer from cheap and impatient gamer's. but this game is massive in it's scale. GTA is just life as a criminal. This is like so many simulator games in one game...

How long should it take a very small developer team, dependent on funding from it's player base, to make? Since two years(if that) and ppl are ready to jump ship. How long did it take you to make your game that was this big? Look how many years it took them to make GTA with tons of employee's and a blank check. They charge $60 for just criminal life, plus the grind of GTA money required to buy the crazy over priced items...or you buy shark cards. Look how long it took the make Red Dead Redemption 2 it's been 8 YEARS! For a Criminal life in the old west...you guys need to be a lil more realistic...with ppl doubting it and pulling backing it won't get made...if they get the money why would they not want to make the game?! LMAO Look how big GTA is, if they do this right, this could be a game changer. I got money in this game, I jumped onto PC gaming because I wanted this game so bad. You aren't the only ones waiting...Show some patience & maturity instead of acting like spoiled children.

If it was me making this game and I had ppl accusing our hard work as a scam, and my wanting to make sure we give ppl a great game that will live up to the potential, not worth their money because it's taking too long. I'd say here you go...don't let the door hit you on the way out and take your money & negativity with you. This is why I wouldn't make a good developer...but it's gotta be kinda hurtful and insulting to have the very people your trying to give a really awesome and new experience, tell you they don't trust you. Whine about your hard work being not worth the time you have to take to make something of the sheer scale AND to do it with limited resources and man power.

Imagine if you wanted to make your dream game, and then it didn't get off the ground because of the skeptics that took money back or else where and cast doubt on your project. You think anyone who put in any fraction of money, compared to the blood sweat and tears, countless hours and money of your own that was poured in, could be more upset than you watching your dream game crumble around you. Only way this game won't come out it's cause PC gamer's don't get behind it enough. Granted a bit more transparency and game play would be appreciated. But you want them splicing videos together or making a game on a scale bigger than anything to date yet. I honestly didn't even like the game play footage as it seemed scripted and not natural...So maybe they stick with developer and get someone else to do the trailer's when(finger's crossed) they get far enough into development. I can only imagine what kind of game GTA wouldn't have been if it was funded from it's player base lol. 

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

2 hours ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Do you guys not grasp the concept of crowdfunded games...If they get the SUPPORT, key word SUPPORT, from their player base...That's US...lol they get made, if they don't then they don't. Unless they get outside help and usually give up some artistic freedom's. Why do i keep hearing ppl complain about how long it's taking...when how long it's taking is relevant to how much support it gets. I've  said this before and I'll say it again, unfortunately scam developer's make it bad for good developer's, but PC gamer's ruin the games that can really distinguish PC gaming, they don't suffer from console games. They suffer from cheap and impatient gamer's. but this game is massive in it's scale. GTA is just life as a criminal. This is like so many simulator games in one game...

How long should it take a very small developer team, dependent on funding from it's player base, to make? Since two years(if that) and ppl are ready to jump ship. How long did it take you to make your game that was this big? Look how many years it took them to make GTA with tons of employee's and a blank check. They charge $60 for just criminal life, plus the grind of GTA money required to buy the crazy over priced items...or you buy shark cards. Look how long it took the make Red Dead Redemption 2 it's been 8 YEARS! For a Criminal life in the old west...you guys need to be a lil more realistic...with ppl doubting it and pulling backing it won't get made...if they get the money why would they not want to make the game?! LMAO Look how big GTA is, if they do this right, this could be a game changer. I got money in this game, I jumped onto PC gaming because I wanted this game so bad. You aren't the only ones waiting...Show some patience & maturity instead of acting like spoiled children.

If it was me making this game and I had ppl accusing our hard work as a scam, and my wanting to make sure we give ppl a great game that will live up to the potential, not worth their money because it's taking too long. I'd say here you go...don't let the door hit you on the way out and take your money & negativity with you. This is why I wouldn't make a good developer...but it's gotta be kinda hurtful and insulting to have the very people your trying to give a really awesome and new experience, tell you they don't trust you. Whine about your hard work being not worth the time you have to take to make something of the sheer scale AND to do it with limited resources and man power.

Imagine if you wanted to make your dream game, and then it didn't get off the ground because of the skeptics that took money back or else where and cast doubt on your project. You think anyone who put in any fraction of money, compared to the blood sweat and tears, countless hours and money of your own that was poured in, could be more upset than you watching your dream game crumble around you. Only way this game won't come out it's cause PC gamer's don't get behind it enough. Granted a bit more transparency and game play would be appreciated. But you want them splicing videos together or making a game on a scale bigger than anything to date yet. I honestly didn't even like the game play footage as it seemed scripted and not natural...So maybe they stick with developer and get someone else to do the trailer's when(finger's crossed) they get far enough into development. I can only imagine what kind of game GTA wouldn't have been if it was funded from it's player base lol. 

OH DAMN.

That was harsh. kinda makes sense what you are attempting to say.
i honestly think the main issue was all the delays. we all understand crowd funding and everything else you listed in that post. but when they gave 1 date. then changed. then changed then changed. kinda steals away from that hype and strips away from that momentum they may of had. (and yes. i am fully aware of that delays happen and it's not their fault ect. i think putting a release date on the internet to begin with was their biggest mistake yet.)

and i dont think anyone is claiming that these devs are scam. but projects die if not enough people are backing them. ultimately giving them the title of SCAM
These things cannot be planned for or foreseen. time will tell i guess

21 hours ago, RampageAU said:

You don't really have authority to tell someone they aren't being scammed. although scammed probably isn't the word i'd use. I've bought into a few EA games that just bombed. Dev left because they had no direction. and people lost money. 
This (identity) has been claiming for awhile that it is going to be massive. And interact with almost everything in the game world. now that is no easy task to achieve. Next to impossible for such a tiny company like this one.

by now. so close to release. there should be at least teasers out. or 'hey look. this is what TS looks like.'
It may still be a month or 3 away from them being 'happy' with releasing it.  If time has shown us anything. it's that they aren't prepared to release half finished garbage to the general public.

You say small company but think about it. Apple started out in a garage. Google the same. Facebook was an idea off of a mistake. Small things can become big my friend>

On 5/20/2018 at 8:08 AM, JohnNYBlaze said:

You are misunderstanding the purpose of this topic. As you can see many people still support the developers and honestly, i am amazed and disappointed.  After all these years and the so many pledges, you would expect something more than a video of props and moving characters.
- Dev blog is anything but dev blog. (Take example of Rust Dev blog)
- We dont have a steam submission schedule. (Yes, you can submit a game to steam, even if its not yet complete) 
- We dont have as many proof of the gameplay that we should have.

This has nothing to do with money or a small business. These are things that should have been provided, even if some of them were incomplete. 

• Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 12:08 AM, JohnNYBlaze said:

It has nothing to do with not supporting, or not wanting to support, the developers. The Town Square is supposedly nearly ready to be released and there hasn't been a single trailer released outside of a teaser and a very short gameplay demo using assets that they claim are extremely outdated. If this is truly a few weeks away from release common sense would be that they'd release a trailer showcasing features and gameplay in an attempt to get those of us that are on the fence to buy the game.

Waiting until after the module does release, which also comes with a price increase and possibly losing the ability to play the individual modules at all, to show anything is an extremely crappy thing to do to your potential audience. It doesn't have to be a scripted gameplay demo like they showed, just something showing the current state of the module with an overview of the features available would be better than some screenshots of high quality assets that won't be in the game as they're shown.

Edited by patrick68794
  • Like 1

I see the "wait-until-its-perfect-because-of-first-impressions" position  but I am also a firm believer in the customer is always right side. And the customers to date have thrown 1 million 200,000 plus dollars towards development. I don't think it's being whiney at all to say "Heah, let us play with it and tell you where it needs tweaking." Not to say Star Citizen has done everything right but they HAVE handed the product to the patrons with all it's imperfections from very, very early on in devlopment and thereby given the backers some ownership in the game and, buggy as it is, some satisfaction that 1.) the game is tangible and 2.) they are helping to make it better with their hands-on feedback. I would much, much, much more prefer to have it buggy and hands on and seeing improvements along the way than to just wait and wait and wait. But, that's me.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2018 at 7:17 PM, MemphisMan said:

I see the "wait-until-its-perfect-because-of-first-impressions" position  but I am also a firm believer in the customer is always right side. And the customers to date have thrown 1 million 200,000 plus dollars towards development. I don't think it's being whiney at all to say "Heah, let us play with it and tell you where it needs tweaking." Not to say Star Citizen has done everything right but they HAVE handed the product to the patrons with all it's imperfections from very, very early on in devlopment and thereby given the backers some ownership in the game and, buggy as it is, some satisfaction that 1.) the game is tangible and 2.) they are helping to make it better with their hands-on feedback. I would much, much, much more prefer to have it buggy and hands on and seeing improvements along the way than to just wait and wait and wait. But, that's me.

Star Citizen is actually the comparison I was going to make as well. They released most of their modules before changing their price structure and already had dozens of videos showcasing gameplay and features. They also haven't locked anyone out of playing the individual modules or from early access to the persistent universe. There is no excuse for not having any up-to-date gameplay or feature trailers and it's very unprofessional to raise the price of the game and remove access to existing content just because some people don't want to just blindly spend money on a game where almost nothing has been shown.

• Like 1

On 5/21/2018 at 12:52 PM, Plumis said:

You are misunderstanding the purpose of this topic. As you can see many people still support the developers and honestly, i am amazed and disappointed.  After all these years and the so many pledges, you would expect something more than a video of props and moving characters.
- Dev blog is anything but dev blog. (Take example of Rust Dev blog)
- We dont have a steam submission schedule. (Yes, you can submit a game to steam, even if its not yet complete) 
- We dont have as many proof of the gameplay that we should have.

This has nothing to do with money or a small business. These are things that should have been provided, even if some of them were incomplete. 

Well said you would think that atleast they do a fly trough of the Town Square.
Seeing as it is done and all, if first impresion is the worry's, they should have no issues showing of complete content.
250c1b42caa96d173eb3a5c00df3c7fa.png
It would do so much for moral and community sentiment.
To me at least it realy seems like they have no wish to show it to us.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, patrick68794 said:

Star Citizen is actually the comparison I was going to make as well. They released most of their modules before changing their price structure and already had dozens of videos showcasing gameplay and features. They also haven't locked anyone out of playing the individual modules or from early access to the persistent universe. There is no excuse for not having any up-to-date gameplay or feature trailers and it's very unprofessional to raise the price of the game and remove access to existing content just because some people don't want to just blindly spend money on a game where almost nothing has been shown.

Rust as well. The game was crap and we got the Pre-Alpha version before even releasing on steam. But at least we were happy that we got something to work on. Contributors are not ordinary players. They are your testers and your best feedback source. 

• Like 1

Just wondering how many of you got the higher than $15-30 package?

"After All These Years" All what years, it's barely been 2 years, since they got out of Kickstarter...I reiterate...it took Rockstar how long to make GTA V Red Dead Redemption2? Did we get to play them early? Man you guys are making a lot of assumptions about how things, that you aren't doing, should be done. WTF is 1.2 millions dollars? Wtih a game of this scale...This game is literally like so many versions of GTA. GTa is just criminal life, this is so much more...How long did YOUR genre defining game take to make? I agree with how they've gone about certain things...but it's not ours to make dictations about how they should do things...

So basically, you guys are saying that every game should be done the same way?  We all have opinions on how things should've been done. Then again, we don't make games we play them, so how would you like them to tell you how to do your job. Seriously what the hell is 1.2 million gonna do? That was just to get started. You guys seem to forget they are doing things in this one game, that are literally many LONE simulator games! A game like this hasn't been done before so how long should that take exactly? Since building games is what you guys do, since you have all the answers, pull up a chair and offer those professional services since you can get it done faster. 

I am also sick of ppl complaining who threw in the least amount of "help". If you didnt pledge more than the cost of GTA, then I don't personally care what you think.  This game should take YEARS to make. Yes, I would like to see more than a scripted gameplay trailer, be more kept in the loop for giving them $250 of my hard earned money. But as it's not my game, it's not mine to make those calls. SO I wait, jsut like everyone else. I have my gripes, and ideas of how things could be done better to keep us in the loop, and trust me I would love to not be the only one trying to cull the rampant doubters, and disbeliever's. 

I think its' actually kinda ignorant to think that a game this massive is gonna go anywhere with 1.2 million, and all the nay sayer's and doubters talking about what these Dev's aren't doing right. These companies like RockStar PAY ppl to test their games. We are paying them to test it and help support it, as they are not as established as RockStar, and couldn't make this without our help. That doesn't mean that we can demand they do things they way we see fit...

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Just wondering how many of you got the higher than $15-30 package

Well, I got speed demon $ 250.

• Like 1

Me too, and if (we) all of us that did can sit here and be patient then I think these spoiled brats can do the same...

7 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Me too, and if (we) all of us that did can sit here and be patient then I think these spoiled brats can do the same...

My thoughts too ;)

• Like 1

On 5/20/2018 at 10:52 PM, TPlays said:

You say small company but think about it. Apple started out in a garage. Google the same. Facebook was an idea off of a mistake. Small things can become big my friend>

WTF? If they pull Identity off, and make it what we all hope it can be...I think it could be bigger than GTA. Then yea they will get bigger but that isn't where they  are right now...They didnt go from garage to microsoft in one day there, kiler. Why is everyone comparing these guys to other companies or what other companies do...I'm sure that ppl have seen those games that are released early for backers, and also get hammered in reviews cause people have no concept of how Early Access works. How many reviews on EA do you see, in it's current state I won't recommend it, till it's better and fixed...which completely defeats the PURPOSE of EA!

Edited by JohnNYBlaze

47 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

Just wondering how many of you got the higher than $15-30 package?

Just the 150$  and just because i want the Motorcycle and no sports car  xD

They have Truck Driving Simulator, Police Simulator, Fire & Emt Simulator, Court Simulator, Government Simulator, Hunter Simulator, Drug Simulator...etc. You can buy or rent ANY residential property on the ENTIRE MAP. You can design your own clothing line, and open a store to sell it, or sell to stores to sell in their shops. You can write your own books, be an artist, or play an instrument. The possibilities are endless...People eat up these simulator games on PC. This is massive compared to any other single simulator out there that I've seen. So yea let's start bitching that it's been 2 years..."all these years" lol

On 5/17/2018 at 10:26 PM, patrick68794 said:

If that's the case I probably won't buy the game at all. I'm not going to buy it on blind faith alone, and I won't buy the game if they raise the price and don't allow entry into released modules when a new module comes out

People wonder why PC games suffer lol...If they get the funding it will be a reality.  If gamer's don't support it, unless they get outside help from a major developer, or investor. This will fail...it's not so much about blind faith as saying this is a game I want to be a reality. If GTA can do as good as it's done, as long as we help it get on it's feet...Why wouldn't Identity be a fantastic game that redefine's what gaming on PC can be like!  

I can only imagine how bad GTA woulda done if it was dependent on gamer's like that to get made. 

Edited by JohnNYBlaze

5 hours ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

People wonder why PC games suffer lol...If they get the funding it will be a reality.  If gamer's don't support it, unless they get outside help from a major developer, or investor. This will fail...it's not so much about blind faith as saying this is a game I want to be a reality. If GTA can do as good as it's done, as long as we help it get on it's feet...Why wouldn't Identity be a fantastic game that redefine's what gaming on PC can be like!  

I can only imagine how bad GTA woulda done if it was dependent on gamer's like that to get made. 

If they don't feel the need to actually let us see what they're working on then they honestly deserve to fail. Rockstar actually releases gameplay videos showcasing features, characters, and story details months before releasing the game.

I was happy to support Star Citizen, because they were transparent about the game and the progress being made. There were dozens of videos showing gameplay, features, and more several months before any release was made and they didn't raise the price or remove access to any modules after they did release them. The only thing they've done is move Squadron 42 off into its own game. Identity has had essentially zero footage showing the things they claim will be in the Town Square and they're going to raise the price and remove the ability for later players to access the earlier modules. That is a horrible practice and should not be supported.

20 hours ago, patrick68794 said:

If they don't feel the need to actually let us see what they're working on then they honestly deserve to fail. Rockstar actually releases gameplay videos showcasing features, characters, and story details months before releasing the game.

I was happy to support Star Citizen, because they were transparent about the game and the progress being made. There were dozens of videos showing gameplay, features, and more several months before any release was made and they didn't raise the price or remove access to any modules after they did release them. The only thing they've done is move Squadron 42 off into its own game. Identity has had essentially zero footage showing the things they claim will be in the Town Square and they're going to raise the price and remove the ability for later players to access the earlier modules. That is a horrible practice and should not be supported.

That's is probably the most ignorant statement I've heard so far on these forum's. And I can see exactly why PC games suffer...because of "gamer's" like you, that seem to think your entitled to tell other people how to do their job. Well let's examine that...cause yea releasing imperfect alpha's and beta's, guarantee's your game will get made...Go back to school and learn how business actually works. With as many impatient, self entitled, and arrogant kids these days who game on PC, but should be on console with your lint pockets and feelings of entitlement. Yea good idea! Let them release something just so you cry babies can shut up about it...then all the geniuses, that judge a game and tell others it's not worth what they charge, and don't recommend to others... blah blah blah and any other ignorant crap that comes out of your guys mouths for no reason...Dude seriously...take your pocket lint and invest in something like NO Man's Sky, I heard that games screwed so many ppl over, that's all I heard about for 6 months, when I got on PC and pledged this game. "This gonna be another No Man's Sky"...I seen somewhere that No Man's Sky is now being made for Xbox, and the PC version is starting to get to where they hoped it would., and its still mostly negative reviews,  ROFLMAOPMP.  You can't make massive PC games with console game money...

You clowns have no idea how these things actually work. You get games like GTA and Wticher 3 and so many others...How long you think these games take to make with a BLANK CHECK and LOTS of MAN POWER? You must've made a bigger game by yourself, if you are TELLIN THEM how they should be doing things...I pledged $250, I'm not making demands! So are plenty of ppl who are actually trying to help this get made. Cause I actually wanna see a game like this come to life, that can really distinguish PC gaming from console. But not with the support it would get from a bunch of spoiled children. No Man's Sky has mostly negative reviews...Yet it's gotten enough support that it finally got past doubt phase, and looks like it starting to take the shape it was meant to...Which I can almost guarantee, wouldn't have take this long if ppl would treat EA like it should be, and show (here comes a big word) SUPPORT!  You don't take the foundation of a game and pick apart what's wrong with it. You make sugestions and find bugs to help game development, not sabotage it...If the idea of the game is bad like some of these hundreds of thousands of the dumbest games I've ever seen on PC that actually become games...then you don't recommend...

So what Star Citizen did this and that...good for them. This ain't Star Citizen...You haven't even pledged support, and yet you stand here acting holier than now, and are trying to dictate how something should be made, because of how something else was made??? You know what's a horrible practice...Acting like you have god damn clue one about what your even talking about...Your not a game developer...THANK GOD...I really don't see how you can tell other people how to run their business...Your about as ignorant as PC gamer's come, Please don't pledge, take your ignorance somewhere else and "help" them. I think I hear Star Citizen calling your name...I say thank god games like GTA and Witcher 3 don't have to rely on ppl like you to get made...It's honestly pretty damn sad that PC games suffer BECAUSE OF THE GAMER's. Not the developer's.  Somehow you expect a SMALL team with no funding of their own to pull off a game that's literally many games bigger than games like GTA?!  GTA took hundred's of millions of dollars and probably hundreds of thousands of man hours. Yea let's make them stop making the god damn game, so they can appease ppl like you, Those things take money too, Einstein.  

They are also changing things around because the earlier you back them, the better the reward...I personally feel like you cheap #$%&'s getting $1000 game dollars for barely paying what games like GTA are worth, let alone a game like this, are getting more than they deserve. To me how is giving ppl who gave $60 for support(Essentially just a Pre-Order)1000 in game cash fair. When ppl who gave 4 times as much, not to pre-order but actually HELP development. It feels like a slap in the face to me that someone who gives barely what a game like this is worth, gets 1k less than someone who give 4 times as much as the game would sell for at retail...To me I feel under appreciated. I think they should have done things differently with the in game cash rewards for backers...but I'm not making the game am I. I would just kick ppl like you out, give you your money, since your "pledge" doesn't make up for the negative attention you bring to the game, scaring potential supporters away.

I backed another game that had a playable game during the Kickstarter. Does that mean everyone should do the same thing that makes a game? If this was being made by a major developer, then we would get the base game and all the rest of the careers/jobs would be sold to us as DLC later on, so get off your high horse. Since when the hell is not giving players access to the earlier version of the game, BETA and ALPHA, and making packages more expensive, after they've taken place...horrible practice? You help fund them early you get a bit more than someone who waited...this is common practice...The modules are something they WANTED to do for us BACKER's, not whiners, and was NOT required. This is for those who help get the foundation of the game past the module portion of development...

Go check out the Atlas Life servers on Arma. If I'm not mistaken, they did their thing on there and had enough ppl, so they were like Yo, let's try and make this a actual game and not just a modded server. They could easily get outside fudning and give up certain artistic freedom's because investor's care about money. But we are supposed to be gamer's that want this game to come to life, and still we get ppl like you. This game is unlike any to come before it...yet you're saying that they should do things like other games...because you're simple and want it that way...You guys are really starting to piss me off.  Cause honestly the ONLY reason this game doesn't get made is cause of people like you!

Edited by JohnNYBlaze
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

They could easily get outside fudning and give up certain artistic freedom's because investor's care about money. But we are supposed to be gamer's that want this game to come to life, and still we get ppl like you.

You simultaneously say that it depends on the gamers and then insist the gamers -- who are literally the investors in this case -- aren't entitled to anything. Sorry, but you're not the arbiter of #truegamers or how they should behave, haha. 

Fortunately we're going to be seeing actual TS gameplay on Tuesday, which I'm sure you'll understand is eagerly anticipated by both the optimists and pessimists. 

25 minutes ago, lamona said:

Fortunately we're going to be seeing actual TS gameplay on Tuesday, which I'm sure you'll understand is eagerly anticipated by both the optimists and pessimists. 

And if not? You and others will be complaying around again. @JohnNYBlaze has valid point here. A lot of us pledged much more than those whom are complaining constantly. It will be done when it's done nobody can change that. Only the devs decide what we will be seeing early on in development. 

36 minutes ago, lamona said:

You simultaneously say that it depends on the gamers and then insist the gamers -- who are literally the investors in this case -- aren't entitled to anything. Sorry, but you're not the arbiter of #truegamers or how they should behave, haha. 

He said outside founding stating a company or publisher, thos come always with roadmaps, deadlines, restrictions and much more. Crowdfunding is completely different, the developers ask for money and in return you get benefits but are not entitled to anything else. 

• Like 1