Before reading my question I want you to understand I DO NOT want links to dev blogs, twitch videos, etc. I already have looked through a lot of these but I just want other peoples ideas and verifications/opinions, Please read through this entire question before sending a reply right off the top. Also, I do know that a lot of the things I am saying will more than likely not come out until further more into the game, just read. Much love <3

Do you think we will be able to explore the world to its full extent? For instance, GTA 5 ( I know it will not be like GTA 5 but this is the closest relation I can get to this game. ) Anyways, in GTA 5 you can basically explore the entire map, No sky boxes, no barrier blockages, nothing like that, no false image that we wish we could explore. Do you think identity will relate? This is a question I have been wanting to ask for a while. I just want to fully understand how much there is going to be to explore, Also, I do not think the developers have released anything about this next question, but do you think MOST of the buildings will be explorable? In GTA 5  we have soooo many houses/ Skyscrapers, that we cant explore in or go into. Do you peeps think we will be able to explore a lot of the buildings in identity? Or will it be GTA fashion. My final question is will there be sharks, wolves, etc. that we will be able to hunt?

Yours Truly,
      - CupCake <3

In the town module you can explore the whole module and in the module most of the buildings will be accessible but not all of them and when the full game comes out I'm pretty sure all buildings will be explorable and all of that so to sum it up in the modules not everything will be there but they will keep updating it so everything will and when the full game comes out you will be able to go mostly everywhere.

Exactly what I was thinking as well, I know as time goes by this game will get better and better.

Same thing you will have to get a hunting license and you go to a wildlife area and hunt with the weapon you bought from a pawn shop or a gun shop.

Edited by Killerbotawsome

devs have actually made a statement about all buildings being accessible, they stated that they want to give every building a purpose, so you should be able to explore all buildings;) 

11 hours ago, Cupcake said:

Before reading my question I want you to understand I DO NOT want links to dev blogs, twitch videos, etc. I already have looked through a lot of these but I just want other peoples ideas and verifications/opinions, Please read through this entire question before sending a reply right off the top. Also, I do know that a lot of the things I am saying will more than likely not come out until further more into the game, just read. Much love <3

Do you think we will be able to explore the world to its full extent? For instance, GTA 5 ( I know it will not be like GTA 5 but this is the closest relation I can get to this game. ) Anyways, in GTA 5 you can basically explore the entire map, No sky boxes, no barrier blockages, nothing like that, no false image that we wish we could explore. Do you think identity will relate? This is a question I have been wanting to ask for a while. I just want to fully understand how much there is going to be to explore, Also, I do not think the developers have released anything about this next question, but do you think MOST of the buildings will be explorable? In GTA 5  we have soooo many houses/ Skyscrapers, that we cant explore in or go into. Do you peeps think we will be able to explore a lot of the buildings in identity? Or will it be GTA fashion. My final question is will there be sharks, wolves, etc. that we will be able to hunt?

Yours Truly,
      - CupCake <3

In the full game everything will be explorable. Which is going to be like arma for example. In arma you can go into any building that you would like. This is what its gonna be like.

• Like 1

I will chime in and say that in the final game there will be very limited rooftop access.

21 hours ago, subway244 said:

I will chime in and say that in the final game there will be very limited rooftop access.

Why so?

2 hours ago, TPlays said:

Why so?

I'm not too sure. I just heard the devs mention this.

5 minutes ago, subway244 said:

Ummm Strange

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, subway244 said:

I would imagine to stop random rooftop shooting sprees and snipers which I know the Devs have discussed limiting long range weapons and scopes for this reason in the past so would assume its an attempt to reduce the threat...

@TPlayswas thinking more like Arma myself than GTA. Massive explorable world with access to all buildings.

11 minutes ago, DeWaldo89 said:

I would imagine to stop random rooftop shooting sprees and snipers which I know the Devs have discussed limiting long range weapons and scopes for this reason in the past so would assume its an attempt to reduce the threat...

@TPlayswas thinking more like Arma myself than GTA. Massive explorable world with access to all buildings.

Exactly