Will there be any like High Rise luxury offices like GTA Online or anything? For me it'll be a place to get on the large PC setup, conduct business, investing, conduct meetings this and that. We would like purchase a like large space in a building/skyscraper and build it into a office.

Few examples:
torre-sofia-sfa-design-b165e9ee96ea790b.
-Ideas-About-Ceo-Office-Executive-Trends
I know its gta but still
076c14-GTA5%202016-06-19%2017-46-02-57.p
Dramatic-design-elements-can-take-a-trad

• Like 1

I am hoping that some of the building we will be able to walk in with our friends and have like next door neighbors as you do in real life. That would be insane, Doubt it would work though since there is an infinite amount of apartments. Hopefully it is not too much like a buzz to go in system.

12 minutes ago, Cupcake said:

I am hoping that some of the building we will be able to walk in with our friends and have like next door neighbors as you do in real life. That would be insane, Doubt it would work though since there is an infinite amount of apartments. Hopefully it is not too much like a buzz to go in system.

Yeah there would be something like a buzz in system, but I just want this idea to become a thing, need my GTA Office dream 

I am almost positive you can have an office in a skyscraper, hopefully some luxury ones like this! Would be cool!

• Like 1