Sign in to follow this  
Brittknee182

Hello from South Dakota!

I've been following this game for awhile, patiently waiting but itching to get started! 

I know I tried buying the Founder package at one point but it wouldn't go through, curious on if anyone else has experienced this? Tried debit card & PayPal but nothing worked.

Can't wait for the Beta :)

Hello, and welcome to the community! Some links below will provide more information! :)

P.S., the Beta is after the Modules and will (probably) come in 2 or more years, however I am not informed on that section. (It was just a realistic opinion)

Edited by subway244

Welcome to the community Britt

On 13/05/2018 at 10:29 PM, Brittknee182 said:

I've been following this game for awhile, patiently waiting but itching to get started! 

I know I tried buying the Founder package at one point but it wouldn't go through, curious on if anyone else has experienced this? Tried debit card & PayPal but nothing worked.

Can't wait for the Beta :)

Welcome South Dakotian! I had no problem purchasing back in December. I think they're undergoing some website changes to accept new payment options. Oh, I've done several upgrades lately and had no issue either. See you in-game. Drop by the apartment and have some coffee!