Will there be a work shift system? If i wanted to log on and work all day will it make me clock out or can I continue to work until I get bored?

12 hours ago, R0gueErr0r said:

Will there be a work shift system? If i wanted to log on and work all day will it make me clock out or can I continue to work until I get bored?

There is no set time for working. You can work as long as you like and when you like.

13 hours ago, R0gueErr0r said:

Yea like everyone else said you can work when you want, you will just go into a police station and likely go up to some menu or NPC that will present the option to go on and off duty.

I am also pretty sure that there will be someone that will be the operator type of guys, I know more than likely there will probably be a certain station or something you can go to as a cop so you will be able to talk to other cops, There will be a use of NPC'S because there is not ALWAYS going to be someone on duty as operator and what not. We seen  in the video release, The guy says " I need back up " when he says this he says it not sounding like a NPC or in game character so there is probably a push to talk button you use to alert other cops, cant wait!

Yours Truly, - Cupcake

• Like 3