Sign in to follow this  
Aerotactics

Will Everything that LOOKS interact-able actually BE interact-able?

Question

What I mean is, I see a pool table and a piano in the render screenshots. Will we be able to play pool or play piano? 

4 answers to this question

Yes, you can interact with a lot of what you see. I mean stuff like important objects in the world and other things you would typically interact with in real life; I am not talking about examining individual pebbles on the ground or picking up individual leaves or anything like that; but all player dropped items can be interacted with. A lot of stuff will be cosmetic, too, and won't have interactions, decoration plants, for example.

However, to answer your question, you can play piano in Town Square about a week after its launch, because they are still perfecting it. I am not too sure about playing pool, but I believe they would include this, I don't know when.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, subway244 said:

Yes, you can interact with a lot of what you see. I mean stuff like important objects in the world and other things you would typically interact with in real life; I am not talking about examining individual pebbles on the ground or picking up individual leaves or anything like that; but all player dropped items can be interacted with. A lot of stuff will be cosmetic, too, and won't have interactions, decoration plants, for example.

However, to answer your question, you can play piano in Town Square about a week after its launch, because they are still perfecting it. I am not too sure about playing pool, but I believe they would include this, I don't know when.

You're the hero we don't deserve :D 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Aerotactics said:

Why's that?

And the plan is actually to make it so you can interact with the objects that you would normally interact. They won't be able to make everything on day one, so yeah, a few weeks as previously stated.

14 hours ago, Aerotactics said:

Thanks! I enjoy helping people on the forums!