Sign in to follow this  
LionWolf

G'day from Australia

Hey guys thought I would just post something and introduce myself, I'm from Sydney Australia and I've always loved life simulators like Arma 3 life and games like that. I've always known about Identity and thought it sounds like an amazing game that is going to be far better than Arma 3 could ever have been. Can't wait to see you guys in the beta 

Cheers

• Like 2

G'day Cobber! 

Nice to see a fellow Australian, i have high hopes for this game. I also come from alot of Arma 3 RP servers, any main servers you played on?

• Like 2

If it goes well should become the 'go-to' game for many pc role players. Looking forward to seeing how it performs soon. 300+ player servers should be busy places for RP.

Brand new site I just started building (work in progress with loads to do) with an aim to fund and run a future private Australian server as soon as they are are available: https://oztralialife.enjin.com/ aiming for a fairly structured and organised setup to suit medium-hardcore role players...

Edited by Revan
  • Like 1

Welcome @LionWolf to the Official Identity community!

I hope you enjoy it here while we wait for the 1st parts of Identity to open up for us!

A few links in my signature with some useful information.

On the other hand, what are you looking forward to most in Identity?

Regards,

LuckyDuck

• Like 1

16 hours ago, LionWolf said:

Hey guys thought I would just post something and introduce myself, I'm from Sydney Australia and I've always loved life simulators like Arma 3 life and games like that. I've always known about Identity and thought it sounds like an amazing game that is going to be far better than Arma 3 could ever have been. Can't wait to see you guys in the beta 

Cheers

Welcome to the community LionWolf!

Hope to see you in game soon!

On 5/10/2018 at 5:11 PM, Koalaa said:

G'day Cobber! 

Nice to see a fellow Australian, i have high hopes for this game. I also come from alot of Arma 3 RP servers, any main servers you played on?

G'Day mate! Haha yeah its nice to see another fellow Australian, I have high hopes too it looks awesome and full of features and things that Arma 3 could never be cause of its limitations, I played on Arma 3 life first, then Critical Gaming (CG) what about you?

On 5/10/2018 at 7:29 PM, Revan said:

If it goes well should become the 'go-to' game for many pc role players. Looking forward to seeing how it performs soon. 300+ player servers should be busy places for RP.

Brand new site I just started building (work in progress with loads to do) with an aim to fund and run a future private Australian server as soon as they are are available: https://oztralialife.enjin.com/ aiming for a fairly structured and organised setup to suit medium-hardcore role players...

Definitely mate I totally agree it will be the 'go-to' game if its successful which I think it will be, will it actually go through steam servers but be bought through the website or what? Thats the part I was wondering about, and sure mate I'll check it out sounds good!

On 5/10/2018 at 9:14 PM, Harry1 said:

Hey Lion, welcome!

Thanks mate!

On 5/10/2018 at 9:21 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Welcome @LionWolf to the Official Identity community!

I hope you enjoy it here while we wait for the 1st parts of Identity to open up for us!

A few links in my signature with some useful information.

On the other hand, what are you looking forward to most in Identity?

Regards,

LuckyDuck

Thanks LuckyDuck I appreciate that mate, I'm looking forward to the life aspect which is everything really, to the customization of your character to the cars to the jobs and police and interaction with people it will be amazing

Cheers

17 hours ago, polygamer96 said:

Welcome to the community LionWolf!

Hope to see you in game soon!

Thanks Poly hope to see you soon too mate

• Like 1

See you in game as well LionWolf! Went to Melbourne a few years back now. What an awesome country! You ever have snotblock? Maybe they'll add some meat pies for you in the Square! Or some of that delicious Vegimite!

Hey welcome to Identity, if you are looking for a job in trucking we are hiring those who are in Nz or Australia. All new players are welcome :)