Sign in to follow this  
jenivan1000

Hi! Just joined :)

Hi peeps!

I've known of the game for some time (found it just a little after the kickstarter ended so I couldn't back it as a kickstarter. bummer!) and I lurked (yes, lurked. Without an account or anything...I just....lurked)....in the forums for some odd years (i can't remember the number of years now!). Finally bought a package after much rolling around (I'm one of those peeps that waits to the last minute to do everything). Posted some time in 2017 to ask about deadline for buying a package. Fast forward to May 2018, I've finally bought a package.

Not too sure what I want to do in this game or what it holds for me, but I'm very excited to find out...or at least figure out what I want to do. I do know that I want to enjoy a peaceful, natureish life (question: which makes me wonder if I can become a homeowner with little chickens running around but moving on from that). Although, the fast life of crime and detective work does fascinate me (clearly, I've watched too much of the Blacklist, NCIS, etc...). Okay enough rambling from me.

Just posting that I've come aboard and I'm excited to try it out (once it comes out). 

Ah yes and I'm a quite shy person in real life (seeing as I lurked for a long time...) so if we ever meet in game...I'm one awkward and shy potato. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, jenivan1000 said:

Hi peeps!

I've known of the game for some time (found it just a little after the kickstarter ended so I couldn't back it as a kickstarter. bummer!) and I lurked (yes, lurked. Without an account or anything...I just....lurked)....in the forums for some odd years (i can't remember the number of years now!). Finally bought a package after much rolling around (I'm one of those peeps that waits to the last minute to do everything). Posted some time in 2017 to ask about deadline for buying a package. Fast forward to May 2018, I've finally bought a package.

Not too sure what I want to do in this game or what it holds for me, but I'm very excited to find out...or at least figure out what I want to do. I do know that I want to enjoy a peaceful, natureish life (question: which makes me wonder if I can become a homeowner with little chickens running around but moving on from that). Although, the fast life of crime and detective work does fascinate me (clearly, I've watched too much of the Blacklist, NCIS, etc...). Okay enough rambling from me.

Just posting that I've come aboard and I'm excited to try it out (once it comes out). 

Ah yes and I'm a quite shy person in real life (seeing as I lurked for a long time...) so if we ever meet in game...I'm one awkward and shy potato. 

Welcome to the community!

Hope to see you in game soon! :)

• Like 1

Welcome to the community! Some links below will provide you with more information!

• Like 1