MartinaMarley

Bought 2 of the 15$ “packs”

Hi. I bought two of the cheapest packs you could buy thinking i would get the founder pack . Talked to the devs about it and they said it didnt work like that. Now i went on the page and it says ive bought the founder pack and the one for 15$ (cant remember the name). Just wondering if this will give me the founder pack or two of the cheapest ones. I really want to play the modules and the beta when it comes out. So id like to get the founder pack if buying two of the 15$ ones didnt work. 

Thanks for any answers. - Martina

Hey martina, If you haven't solved your problem already you should message @Beach_Ball

7 hours ago, MartinaMarley said:

Hi. I bought two of the cheapest packs you could buy thinking i would get the founder pack . Talked to the devs about it and they said it didnt work like that. Now i went on the page and it says ive bought the founder pack and the one for 15$ (cant remember the name). Just wondering if this will give me the founder pack or two of the cheapest ones. I really want to play the modules and the beta when it comes out. So id like to get the founder pack if buying two of the 15$ ones didnt work. 

Thanks for any answers. - Martina

• Like 2

Hey MartinaMarley!

I sent a reply to your inbox, but just to reiterate, the store keeps track of how much money you've pledged. If you purchased the Citizen pledge reward package ($15), then the Founder (regularly $30) will display as a $15 dollar purchase instead. By making two individual purchases of $15, you'll unlock the rewards found in the Founder pledge reward package, hence you'll be able to access the Modules + Beta.

If you'd ever like me to double check that you have the Founder package, message me your Account ID and I'll see what claimable rewards are associated with your account!

• Like 1