JOB UPDATE - Co-CEO position is now re-opened and available for any possible candidates with management experience (16+ Age minimum)

• Like 2

How do i Apply for transporting goods?, sign me upppp!!!!!!

Edited by WRUchamps
  • Like 2

@Bella_B I'm not sure yet, i have discussed private limo hire before but i don't think were going to go to the further extent of offering private car services or rentals ;)

@WRUchamps If you would like to become a driver, we have an extensive explanation of the job on the Job Bank section of the Business forums, it includes a format to apply with, private message me it with your details :)

• Like 1

@Air, if i remember rightly, you had this on the old forums as well and i know ive taken my bloody time but your company looks very professional and i wish you the best of luck with your business.

Much respect from the Bad Company Rangers,

Michael Thatcher :)

• Like 2

Afbeeldingsresultaat voor DLI logo

Dear Air,

We hear at Discovery Logistics Inc. Would love to work together with Core Transport Corporation.

Thanks for having time to read this.

Rick Anderson

Founder/CEO Discovery Logistics Inc.

• Like 2

Future Customers & Players of Identity!

As an employee of CORE Transport, I've taken it upon myself to interact more with our future, possible consumer base to see what we can do to improve our business to suit your convenience; as well as to keep in contact with players on the Forum.

How often do you think you'll use our bus lines? (coach/inner city)

Air, 

Things are looking great bud and it's nice to see some footage from inside the game! Still actively following along on this thread so let me know if you need anything!

Juiceman

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Air said:

Transport will be a profitable business market in Identity - That is if you play your cards right and run your business with absolute perfection, here at CTC, we focus and strive to continue to be the strongest market leader in the areas of logistics, public transport and other subdivisions. CTC isn't a concept to us anymore, we consider ourselves a company waiting to open its doors to the general public and consumers once the game is out. How do we plan to achieve this? CTC has been here a long time and was formed back on the old forums so through dedication, professionalism and perfecting our system we have gained an interest in the eyes of Investors.

We would like to give a huge thanks to all of our current investors for putting your trust in us and dedicating funds even before the game is out from your pledge on Identity and any others who may have pledged to support us financially, we have a plan and that plan will be executed to start this company at full speed ahead with thousands worth of pre-game investment pledges. This gives CTC a hope to fulfill our promise since the formation of this company in which we stated that we will have set up our first logistical and public transit line within two weeks of the games release and that was a big PR risk in saying that but we are confident that we will succeed thanks to our amazing staff members, the help of our partners and our fans and possible future consumers.

The Core Transport Corporation would like to issue a public announcements that we are once again selling stocks in our company based on % (out of 100) and the time to invest is now, as coming with the games release the investment costs will increase ten fold due to the Identity economy and corporation system. If you would like to put your trust in us and invest then please PM me on Identity or Discord to arrange a meeting via text or voice.

• Thank you very much for reading,
  • Questions? feel free to drop a comment! :)
  •  
  • Regards,
  • CEO of Core Transport
  • Astonair.

Alpha Military's Company would be willing to provide security for your company so your passengers are safe. If interested, pm me

• Like 1

Core Transport Update:

Hey everyone,

I'd like to start this post off by saying thank you to all our amazing supporters and investors out there - I'd like to bring you all some news thanks to information further released on the Cargo and Public transport corporations - Should corporations only be allowed to take one direction (e.g. public transport but not cargo) we at Core transport believe that the best course of action would be to stick to Public Transport and work on building the best infrastructure for our customers at realistic and competitive prices offering both Standard rate and Budget rate services. Core Transport stopped posting updates as often as we use to as we believe we have reached the peak at what we can say for the moment until more information is released on Identity so while on this post we would also like to state that driver applications are now open and anyone over the age of 16* may apply. We thank all of our Business partners for continuing to stick with us these past few months and we will maintain our cargo partners for now and see how the developers allow the system to run. We continue to hold the proud title of first Transportation corporation established on Identity dating back from the old website and we hope we can continue to carry that part of history with us into the game to share our real world gathered data with you for a efficient and comprehensive system.

Kind regards,

CEO of C.T. -Astonair

Core Transport team.

- CORE Transport Action Plan -

1. Corporations are now divided so things like transport and logistics are
  2. listed as separate identities. We can't take two rout's but what I CAN do
  3. is to open a subsidiary corporation on an alternate character leading up
  4. to the formation of:
  6. -CORE Transport Lines
  7.              &
  8. -CORE Logistics 
  10. This would allow us to work with the system, but which one is a priority?
  11. how will it work for our staff that want jobs they applied and got in for?
  12. Well... that's up to the developers and here's why-
  14. CORE Transport has been an influential factor from the start, we have gathered
  15. real world data from being permitted to survey logistic and public transport systems
  16. at several companies, one in Ireland, England and United States.
  18. We have repeatedly kindly asked the developers for their thoughts on the Public
  19. transport sector in terms of city buses, coaches and minibuses / shuttles -
  20. Previously we were told that coaches wont be permitted in the game as they can
  21. easily block the roads (just like a truck can) so using that as a counter we received
  22. a neutral stance on the idea of buses and coaches and hopefully that has changed.
  23. If Buses, Coaches and Minibuses will be in the game - the CORE Transport Lines
  24. corporation will be launched first and be our priority and only later will we continue
  25. to open CORE Logistics. Thank you to all who have stuck with us and we hope our
  26. Business partners continue to be firm partners of ours into the future (especially that
  27. most of the businesses wont be set up from the start).
  29. Our investors have not backed off of the idea as far as we can tell and so we still have
  30. a pretty large starting capital to be your first and number one in public transport
  31. AND Logistics! :)

Thank you everyone, I would appreciate your thoughts on this.

1. Regards,
  2. -Astonair

On 26/3/2016 at 0:38 PM, Air said:

@LionKingGamer We would love to have you work for us, but unfortunately i don't think we will br letting our drivers design their assigned vehicles, as we will be doing that on our own initiative meaning paid adverts on the sides of our city buses but none on our future inter-city coach lines.:) but thank you for your imput.

Pay attention to his signature banner xD

• Like 1

On 24/08/2017 at 5:07 AM, LuciousTimes said:

It'd be nice to see our major businesses involved in the politics of Identity.

Indeed it would, especially that Core Transport is seeking to get involved with the Politics (or a party) in regards to public transport availability and reliability - for representation.

On 04/01/2016 at 3:40 PM, Aziz said:

Well, im sorry but im gonna start pulling over your buses and check them for search cause im curios about your company is transferming drugs. watch  out the fuzz are coming after your company 

As Governor, I'd make sure you'd lose your job for Police Abuse of Power if you pulled over a bus-load of people only to find that the entire bus and company was innocent. Also your threatening behaviour; saying that the police will go after them, that's not how a good law enforcement officer should act.

@Air , will you have private coaches available for hire? What I mean is, should my campaign team and I wish to travel to a press conference on the other side of the island, will you be able to provide a coach and a driver available for our transport?

Also, as an affiliate to our party, if not affiliated with any other parties, we can work out a business deal and partnership. If you're interested, please send me a message at your nearest convenience.

Edited by BrianHamilton
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, BrianHamilton said:

As Governor, I'd make sure you'd lose your job for Police Abuse of Power if you pulled over a bus-load of people only to find that the entire bus and company was innocent. Also your threatening behaviour; saying that the police will go after them, that's not how a good law enforcement officer should act.

@Air , will you have private coaches available for hire? What I mean is, should my campaign team and I wish to travel to a press conference on the other side of the island, will you be able to provide a coach and a driver available for our transport?

Also, as an affiliate to our party, if not affiliated with any other parties, we can work out a business deal and partnership. If you're interested, please send me a message at your nearest convenience.

Velocity Logistics would be happy to help In anyway we can, If you need podiums, stages and sound equipment moved.

We want to support the elections and are offering any help to any candidate.

All services will be at an reduced cost.

Just drop us a message.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MichaelPayne said:

Velocity Logistics would be happy to help In anyway we can, If you need podiums, stages and sound equipment moved.

Just drop us a message.

Your work with the bus was nice, if you have any other campaign works I'd be happy to add them to the website.

2 hours ago, Air said:

Indeed it would, especially that Core Transport is seeking to get involved with the Politics (or a party) in regards to public transport availability and reliability - for representation.

If you could show me a little of what you guys could do (images) I'd like to see!

1. @BrianHamilton We have many guarantees from several people with their stance on investing their starting money into the company for shares, I do firmly believe that from the moment we get in the game we will be the first with any sort of public transport vehicle such as a Coach or the equivalent. Its part of our company's services to offer coach and minibus hire for any occasion so an answer to your question is yes.
  2. -Astonair

Core Transport is not yet affiliated with any political party but hopes to establish ties with one - once a good partnership is worked out.

12 hours ago, LuciousTimes said:

If you could show me a little of what you guys could do (images) I'd like to see!

1. @LuciousTimes I could show you images of planned routes, business documents but we will stray far away from other companies which will take images and A) Show what amazing vehicles they will have without knowing the vehicle list or B) Brand vehicles with graphics that may be far from possible with the in-game graphics maker and unfortunately these things will not come to fruition once the game is released, we would like to work with other companies or enter a partnership with others who seek realistic goals to shape a company and friendship not based on assumptions, basically, sorry I don't have the kind of images your looking for :D  
  2. -Astonair
13 hours ago, MichaelPayne said:

Just drop us a message.

1. @MichaelPayne Sorry, don't remember giving advertising permission, that's bad business on my end, please remove and we can negotiate a formal deal to business related responses on this topic, thank you.
  2. -Core Transport Team

5 minutes ago, Air said:
  1. @BrianHamilton We have many guarantees from several people with their stance on investing their starting money into the company for shares, I do firmly believe that from the moment we get in the game we will be the first with any sort of public transport vehicle such as a Coach or the equivalent. Its part of our company's services to offer coach and minibus hire for any occasion so an answer to your question is yes.
  2. -Astonair

Core Transport is not yet affiliated with any political party but hopes to establish ties with one - once a good partnership is worked out.

1. @LuciousTimes I could show you images of planned routes, business documents but we will stray far away from other companies which will take images and A) Show what amazing vehicles they will have without knowing the vehicle list or B) Brand vehicles with graphics that may be far from possible with the in-game graphics maker and unfortunately these things will not come to fruition once the game is released, we would like to work with other companies or enter a partnership with others who seek realistic goals to shape a company and friendship not based on assumptions, basically, sorry I don't have the kind of images your looking for :D  
  2. -Astonair
  1. @MichaelPayne Sorry, don't remember giving advertising permission, that's bad business on my end, please remove and we can negotiate a formal deal to business related responses on this topic, thank you.
  2. -Core Transport Team

Sue me :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Air said:
  2. -Astonair

2. -Astonair
  2. -Core Transport Team

I like the way you think!

• Like 1