@AndrewDonaldson Yes, we transport across the whole island including hard to get places and we do guarantee safe transport, and of required we also send security guards with the driver or hire extra security from our security partners.

@Air When i'll open my fashion studio i'll definitely keep in mind the cheap prices of yours, and maybe i could gift some free samples to your employees.

@BluePandaIta I'm glad you are considering Core Transport as a potential service provider :) i look forward to meeting and offering my services to you in-game! ~Air

• Like 2

@LionKingGamer We would love to have you work for us, but unfortunately i don't think we will br letting our drivers design their assigned vehicles, as we will be doing that on our own initiative meaning paid adverts on the sides of our city buses but none on our future inter-city coach lines.:) but thank you for your imput.

Thank you for letting me work for you i cant wait but it is okay if i cant design my assigned vehicle are they any planned route right now? Example City to city or a destination

@TrueCrazyMan We havent really considered boats, we have a lot already on our development plan, so we don't want to take on too much, but perhaps plans could be made in the future once the game is released and we are more sure of our financial backing  thank you for the suggestion! :D 

@LionKingGamer were still looking at possible routs, but we dont want to release them just yet, i asked a long time ago on Twitter and according to @Motown it isnt the final version of the map that we have seen, but there should be a feature in the game to plan routs and assign drivers with our assets to them as a transport Corporation.

Edited by Air
  • Like 1

Well by them im gonna have to get a wheel practice and try not to be late for passengers also i still have to pre order and can you estimate the wage for bus drivers

@LionKingGamer We cant yet estimate the total wages for our drivers without having a full established financial plan before the game even starts, but we are aiming to pay better than others (if any) or default jobs.

||Core Transport - Information Update||

Logo now added! (1.0) More information added! Post updated! (2.0)

On 1/9/2016 at 8:51 PM, Air said:

@FlyingDuck There will ofcours be different limo's for different events including a secure VIP limo which will be available to rent including a driver.

To become an investor please Private Message me and i will send you our investment options.

Thanks for your message, hope this helped! :) 

Have you or anyone thought about Air transportation? I Thought maybe an air division would do well. Maybe just with a small airliner or a Larger Transport Helicopter. Love your Business model and may just have to leave my Law Enforcement dreams behind to come work for you!

Hello, love the business model. Id like to focus on the delivery side of the business.

I hope we can get some insight to see how we can communicate easily with the producers to negotiate delivery services to advertise in-game and maximize growth.

I have a few ideas I want to throw into the wind, and I'd also like to mention I am up to have this as my number one priority in-game if we can work together in the future.

1. Security - Depending on the profitability of each shipment, security should be laid out as a scalable measure depending on possible profit loss vs. danger of loss of shipment. This early in development it's hard to see how bad hijacking of shipments and gangs will pose as a risk for these deliveries. I believe this can be a very profitable side of the business that we can charge heavily for and recruit very effectively for employment. Template guide for security scales follows:
  2. 1. Driver (No security) -                                                      $ 0 extra charge
  3. 2. Driver + 1 armed guard (pistol) -                                    $ 5000 (possibly include this for free for every shipment?)
  4. 3. Driver + 1 armed guard + 1 follow car with 2 guards     $ 10000
  5. 4. Driver + 1 armed guard + 1 follow car with 4 guards.    $ 20000 

Delivery charges - up for debate, but I'm thinking most shipments will be picked up at one location, and drove straight to delivery point. Meaning most shipments won't matter on how much size they take up in the trailer for the delivery company, as costs will be the same. Meaning there is no incentive for the farmer to produce a full trailer load before pickup, but will cost us for small shipments. I believe in a flat rate for a delivery based on hourly rate or distance instead of trailer space. This will allow for scalable security per customer.

Leaving trailers to fill for reliable customers - this one is straight forward. We see a very productive producer. We leave trailers to fill on their property. We swap with an empty trailer when they call for pickup. This will help build partnerships early in game for a reliable source of income

Providing harvesters for farmers - if we see an influx of employees without much work this would be something to consider. We provide people to the producers as employees. They provide land, we harvest and they get a small cut of profits while we take home most of the income. This would allow the farmers to leave the game, deliveries still be harvested from their resources, and both sides see continuous profits as long as we have somebody trustworthy online to manage the transactions.

Supervisors and departmentalizing the company - First of all, I am again only going to focus on delivery services as described above. I am going to breakdown a rough draft of the idea I have to manage these assets effectively:

Board of directors receives 25% of profits for growth

1. Logistics COO - 25% of profits - 1 person
  2.       - Head of delivery service (planning, troubleshooting)
  3.       - performs all tasks underneath for inactive positions
  4.       - requests purchases from board of directors
  5.       - validate books for department
  6.  1. Delivery purchaser - 25% of profits due to large workload 1-4 people
  7.       - Negotiations
  8.       - Book keeping (possible addition of secretary)
  9.       - communication between customer and dispatcher (between drivers and customers if dispatcher is inactive)
  10.  2. Delivery dispatcher - 25% 1-4 people
  11.         -Simple delivery requests
  12.         -Trailer drop offs/pickups
  13.         -Security requests
  14.         -harvesting requests
  15.  3. Drivers - 50% of revenue from shipments (Fuel and repairs from accidents come from drivers 50%) 1-4 people
  16.  4. Security division - 75% revenue of security contracts ( all money will be split between manager and all employees who worked job)
  17.     A. Security manager 1-2 people
  18.        - Delegate security contracts
  19.        - Delegate details for harvesting requests
  20.        - provide legal money making schemes for security in down time
  21.     B. Security detail 1-20 people

This set up is scalable from 3 people (COO, 1 Driver, 1 security) to 35 people for a working profitable empire. Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Future Core Transport employee, TheJuiceman

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Thejuiceman said:

Hello, love the business model. Id like to focus on the delivery side of the business.

I hope we can get some insight to see how we can communicate easily with the producers to negotiate delivery services to advertise in-game and maximize growth.

I have a few ideas I want to throw into the wind, and I'd also like to mention I am up to have this as my number one priority in-game if we can work together in the future.

1. Security - Depending on the profitability of each shipment, security should be laid out as a scalable measure depending on possible profit loss vs. danger of loss of shipment. This early in development it's hard to see how bad hijacking of shipments and gangs will pose as a risk for these deliveries. I believe this can be a very profitable side of the business that we can charge heavily for and recruit very effectively for employment. Template guide for security scales follows:
  2. 1. Driver (No security) -                                                      $ 0 extra charge
  3. 2. Driver + 1 armed guard (pistol) -                                    $ 5000 (possibly include this for free for every shipment?)
  4. 3. Driver + 1 armed guard + 1 follow car with 2 guards     $ 10000
  5. 4. Driver + 1 armed guard + 1 follow car with 4 guards.    $ 20000 

Delivery charges - up for debate, but I'm thinking most shipments will be picked up at one location, and drove straight to delivery point. Meaning most shipments won't matter on how much size they take up in the trailer for the delivery company, as costs will be the same. Meaning there is no incentive for the farmer to produce a full trailer load before pickup, but will cost us for small shipments. I believe in a flat rate for a delivery based on hourly rate or distance instead of trailer space. This will allow for scalable security per customer.

Leaving trailers to fill for reliable customers - this one is straight forward. We see a very productive producer. We leave trailers to fill on their property. We swap with an empty trailer when they call for pickup. This will help build partnerships early in game for a reliable source of income

Providing harvesters for farmers - if we see an influx of employees without much work this would be something to consider. We provide people to the producers as employees. They provide land, we harvest and they get a small cut of profits while we take home most of the income. This would allow the farmers to leave the game, deliveries still be harvested from their resources, and both sides see continuous profits as long as we have somebody trustworthy online to manage the transactions.

Supervisors and departmentalizing the company - First of all, I am again only going to focus on delivery services as described above. I am going to breakdown a rough draft of the idea I have to manage these assets effectively:

Board of directors receives 25% of profits for growth

1. Logistics COO - 25% of profits - 1 person
  2.       - Head of delivery service (planning, troubleshooting)
  3.       - performs all tasks underneath for inactive positions
  4.       - requests purchases from board of directors
  5.       - validate books for department
  6.  1. Delivery purchaser - 25% of profits due to large workload 1-4 people
  7.       - Negotiations
  8.       - Book keeping (possible addition of secretary)
  9.       - communication between customer and dispatcher (between drivers and customers if dispatcher is inactive)
  10.  2. Delivery dispatcher - 25% 1-4 people
  11.         -Simple delivery requests
  12.         -Trailer drop offs/pickups
  13.         -Security requests
  14.         -harvesting requests
  15.  3. Drivers - 50% of revenue from shipments (Fuel and repairs from accidents come from drivers 50%) 1-4 people
  16.  4. Security division - 75% revenue of security contracts ( all money will be split between manager and all employees who worked job)
  17.     A. Security manager 1-2 people
  18.        - Delegate security contracts
  19.        - Delegate details for harvesting requests
  20.        - provide legal money making schemes for security in down time
  21.     B. Security detail 1-20 people

This set up is scalable from 3 people (COO, 1 Driver, 1 security) to 35 people for a working profitable empire. Let me know what you think.

Sincerely,

Future Core Transport employee, TheJuiceman

My secuirity company will give you a job bro

• Like 1

@Thejuiceman Awesome suggestions! Greatly detailed and well structured ideas - This will definitely be considered for implementation. if you'd like, contact me via message and we can talk Business.

@RyanFrost Remain on topic please and no advertising ;)

@dramagold Thank you very much, i do my best to satisfy everyone! :)

Have a good day! 

• Like 1